Seventeen, Ashton's Lies

"What did I tell you about your fucking phone?!" I screamed and got off of Ashton's shoulder and out of his arms. He was blushing, guilt dropping out from his eyes that didn't look so beautiful now that he was lying.

"Dear god Luke do you just expect me to leave my whole family and friends behind while I run away with you?" Ashton yelled. I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"What the fuck are you on about?! Your the reason we ran off! It was your idea!" I screamed, a bit louder then I would have hoped for.

"Commit" I said and grabbed his still ringing phone, realizing it was Louis once again. I pushed the green answer button on the screen and held the phone to my ear.

"If Michael is even remotely near you I'm hanging up" I said threw the phone, Louis cleared his throat.

"He's not it's just me and Niall, listen were at the police station, we found Ashton's bank card" Louis informed me, I turned to Ashton and raised my eyebrow at him.

"You guys found Ashton's bank card?" I asked in an annoyed, loud, voice. loud enough that ashton could here me.

"Yeah. Listen Luke I don't know what you guys are doing or where you guys are going but we need you back here, please" Louis said, I could hear Niall talking in the background, telling Louis to add more stuff.

"Without you guys it's boring around here and Niall wants to double date with you two with him and Justin and we miss you" Louis said, I didn't say anything for a minute, and just listened to Louis ramble on the phone until I heard an unfamiliar voice in the phone.

"There headed to Toronto" the voice murmured. I stopped, feeling so betrayed.

"Your tracking the phone call you lying piece of shit" I said to Louis, Ashton sat up looking surprised even though this is exactly what I told him would happen.

"Luke you have to understand-"

"No, I have understood quiet enough Louis. Good bye" I said, and hung up the phone. Ashton looked at me, not saying anything but holding out his hand for his phone. I laughed at him.

"I hope your joking, no way in hell are you getting this phone" I said and then climbed over Ashton and towards the window.

"Luke what are you-" he was interrupted by the loud screech of me opening the window. Ashton grabbed onto my hands trying to pull me away.

"Luke stop!" He yelled, clawing at my arms, smacking me a couple times by mistake.

"Luke! Your not thinking straight!" He yelled, but it was already to late. I stuck my hand out the window and let to of the phone, seeing it fly to the ground and smash under the trains wheels.

"Luke what are you doing!" Ashton yelled in a very cry like voice, pulling at me to sit back down.

"Lucas! Lucas!" He screamed as he placed me in my seat next to him, I smacked him in the arms and he smacked me back until finally I yelled at him.

"Commit!" I screamed, "commit to something and stay with it!" I roared, Ashton stopped yelling all at once and just looked at me.

"This was your idea, if you can't handle it your a pussy" I said, Ashton took a deep breath.

"Pussy?" He said, "at least I'm not a bitch"

And as soon as those words slipped out of his mouth, all my respect for him dumped out and I slapped him right across the face.

"And to think, I was going to marry you tomorrow," I said, feeling tears in my eyes. Ashton didn't say anything, he just rubbed his fingers over the red hand mark that was now very present on his face.