Chapter 10.

Liams POV.

Rose picked up the call and agreed to speak with me and that's how it all started. I realized that I had fallen in love with her and that I never wanted to let go. We spoke for hours and I then told her I loved her and guess what? She said she loved me too.

We got to know each other online and our relationship grew and we where now officially dating. We couldn't stay without each other. She felt like a drug to me that I was not willing to give up once I started.

Two weeks went by and things where going great then something in the family happened. My brother and his wife were involved in an accident and things went chaotic so I couldn't contact Rose. I wanted to be alone because it had hit me really hard so I ignored her not knowing that she was worried sick about me.

After some time we spoke again and I apologized for my behavior and she was okay with it and we took off with our relationship where we left it.

My time was running too fast and I knew I would soon have to go back home and for the first time in years I wasn't looking forward to it. So I pushed the thought at the back of my head and just decided to enjoy every moment with the love of my life, Rose..