Chapter 27.

Liam's POV.

I agreed to marry Kate, not for my sake but for my family, just to make them happy. U could say I was a coward, for agreeing to this, for not saying no, for not putting up a fight, for not fighting for my relationship with rose..

My precious Rose..

From what I've heard from Nick & Chelsea she's not doing good.. she's taken this break up really hard.. It has shattered her completely & she has changed.. she's no longer bubbly, jolly, happy go lucky.. she's now sad, quiet, reserved & she hardly talks, smiles & laughs anymore..

To be honest this break up has changed me too in a lot of ways..
i promised myself that no one will have my heart like rose did, I won't love anyone the way I love rose & no one will ever replace her in my life..

I wish things were different..

If only..

I wish I would have fought for her, fought for our love, fought for us..

None of this would have happened, we wouldn't have suffered through heartbreak, we wouldn't have gone through pain..

There would have still been an us..
us together, our relationship filled with love & passion, married with a family & we would have been together..

It's too late to go back & undo the damage that I've caused to rose & to our relationship.. I truly deeply regret my decision on marrying someone else when I truly love rose.

This decision has changed everything..
The only thing I can do is give rose the closure she needs to move on & be happy & I promise myself to atleast give her that.. She deserves that & so much more..

I hope one day she will have the heart to forgive me for all the pain I've caused her..

I hope she will one day move on & find someone that will love her, cherish her, respect her, honor her, take care of her..

I hope one day she will find someone who will never leave her like I did..

And in another lifetime I will definitely fight for her & for us, I promise to never let her go no matter what. I promise to not be a coward any more. I promise to follow my heart & not my mind..

Most importantly I promise to go after my dreams & go after what I truly want in life..