Epilogue.

Liam & Rose got the closure they both needed in order to move on with life..

Liam went back to Chicago after a while and moved on in his life. He ended up getting married to Kate who was his dad's best friend's daughter. He never stopped loving Rose like he promised & as he said he never replaced her place in his heart..

Liam will always love Rose since she was his first love & he promised himself to never forget her no matter what.. He told himself that if anything happens in his life he needs to remind himself he did it while sacrificing his love with rose, sacrificing there relationship & everything in between..

Nick & Rose still remained friends despite everything that transpired & they would always remain friends..

Chelsea & Rose still remained best friends & their friendship would last for a long while, even after high school..

As for Rose she fell in love, she fell hard, ended up getting her heart broken, she changed in a lot of ways, got the closure she needed from Liam & from the relationship & would finally move on in life..

She will one day find someone who will never leave her no matter what, no matter the time & place, no matter the circumstances & conditions..

We have finally come to the end of their love story.. A story filled with moments & memories, pain & heartbreak, love & resentment.. A story that didn't have a happy ending, not all of them do..