Chapter 25.

Roses's POV.

As the months went by I stopped talking, smiling, laughing..
I lost interest in everything, everything around me, my surroundings, my classmates, my family..
Everything seemed dull & lifeless..
I hardly spoke & when I did it was just a few words here & there..
A few words just to acknowledge the next person around me..
I couldn't concentrate on anything, anything at all..
I constantly had tears in my eyes as I couldn't control my emotions, emotions that spilled out of me..

In front of everyone I put up a strong front just to show I was okay, just to show that I was living & breathing..
But inside..
Inside I was shattered, devastated, broken.. Inside I had lost the will to live.. Inside I had lost the will to do anything..

I didn't tell anyone what I was going through, I couldn't.. I didn't have anyone.. I couldn't tell my parents all of this & to be honest it killed that I could talk to them, get there advice..

And Chelsea..
I tried talking with her, tried telling her what I was going through but she brushed it off saying it will all be okay..
So Chelsea, I couldn't talk with her either, as it is she didn't & wouldn't understand what I was going through..
So I left it, talking about my feelings & emotions with her..

I literally & truly suffered alone & in silence.. All alone with no one by my side..