Chapter 24.

The entire weekend Rose was down. She was shattered, devastated, heartbroken. She was hurting. Her heart hurt with everything that occurred. All she could think about was Liam.

Liam, Liam, Liam..

Their conversations, their calls, their promises to each other, their love, their secret proposal, everything..

She kept thinking about how things changed after he went home.
She thought about how he never sent his number, how he never messaged or called, how he told her he loves her & that they will be together one day, how he didn't fight for her or for their relationship, how he agreed to everything from his parents without putting up a fight. She thought of absolutely nothing & everything. All at the same time.

On Monday morning..

Rose had gone early to school. Chelsea came in some time later. They met each other with hugs as always. Through out the day Rose was quiet. She was no longer bubbly, jolly, happy go lucky. She no longer smiled or laughed. When u looked closely at her u could see the sadness in her eyes. Chelsea noticed Rose's behavior & knew Rose wasn't okay. She new it was because of Liam & all that occurred.

If only Chelsea knew it would take so long for Rose to recover from heartbreak.
If only Chelsea knew that Rose would never be the same again..