Encounter

Crystal tensed, morphing into crystal when the figure lowered from the ceiling. It, now visibly a she, was standing still in front of them. She wore vertical stripe garter stockings that went up to the middle of her thighs, peeking out of her tight double-slit maxi skirt of dark silk and wore a laced black bustier, see-through everywhere but the cups.

Her skin was a dark, earthy shade and there was not much of her face to see, as the bottom half had a dark cloth hung over a thin rope that wrapped around the back of her head and veiled the bridge of her nose and downwards. Only her sharp eyes were visible, sharp with cat-eye mascara.

Crystal didn't know what her intentions were, so she did not make a move. But Bakugo was playing it safe.

He launched his hand forward, but before he could create an explosion, the cat-eyed woman stooped. With a quick swoop, she tripped him. "Fuck!" He fumed as he recovered his stance. She no longer stayed still.

She blew into the air, dark green mist breathing out into the compact room. Crystal didn't know what the woman was doing, and she would not take another chance. Crystal tried to jab the lady in the neck, but before her hand was even close enough, a spiked rhombus of what seemed to be blue glass intercepted it.

The sapphire glass retracted to a forearm's length, "Can't let you do that, Missy," a pale, tall man with pitch black hair going down to his waist said. He had a thick mask of ocean blue glass covering his nose bridge until the ends of his forehead. His forearms and both limbs that were beneath his thighs were each spiked rhombi of clean sapphire, each corner as sharp as a polished blade.

"Who sent you?"

"You'll find out soon, little lady."

Crystal groaned, she hated the way he was talking to her.

They exchanged hits, each one returned ; she would come to realize that they were perfectly matched

Bakugo came at the woman in black, forcing her to stop releasing the green smog. The woman groaned in frustration. "You ass..."

She lifted her leg in a kick, aiming for his neck.

The tall man clashed his sharp limbs against Crystal's, loud clangs echoing in the room. He was faster and better in combat than she. She thought she was at least harder than him, but that was not the case, not when she blocked his arm with her own, and the crystal beneath her elbow chipped off a fragment the size of a seed. They made eye contact, as if acknowledging what they now knew.

Bakugo seemed to know, because he left his opponent to help her deal with her's. Unbeknownst to the two, the green smoke was once again being released into the room. Before they knew it, they were as high as the clouds.

A/N

Hello hello -- so this chapter was gonna be long as hell but i figured, hey theyre gonna get high on smoke anyway so yall would be reading their efforts to do, well, nothing. AND I HATE IT WHEN I READ A LONG ASS CHAPTER FOR FUTILE EFFORTS. But I had to introduce the characters anyway. Also I think the outfit for the lady, I'll reveal that her name's Enchantress anyway later on,  was well PRETTY HOT. Kudos to me

ANYWAYS this is smth yall will prob get mad at me for BUT here goes :

So this arc of the story was basically supposed to be Crys and Bakugo going on a train date, gettin all snuggly and eventually, Bakugo would ask her to go out with him. And u see... I was writing that all until I realized... Hey, thats SO. BORINGGGGGGG......

Yeah so thats that. SORRY U GUYS HEEHEE

All those months in hiatus planning this scenario tossed into the trash... But hey I kept rewriting it so it was probably real bad anyway