Target

Crystal freed her wings.

"Where are you going?" Mandalay asked.

"To Kacchan."

"No you're not."

"I can't just sit and wait for my friends to get injured."

Before Mandalay could respond, she was already heading to the forest.

Then she sensed something off...Somewhere nearby, someone was creating and causing metal to vanish at rapid rates.

She followed it to find Bakugo and Todoroki fighting some weird guy. He was moving and attacking with the distorted metal poles moving in and out of his mouth.

It didn't seem like a great quirk, but it was trained to be speedy and lethal. So much so that even Todoroki and Bakugo couldn't manage.

"Crys!" Bakugo took notice of her.

She landed in front of the two, thinking she had the best chances of beating this villain.

The villain licked his lips, "Another one on the list."

Bakugo eyed Crystal protectively.

She ignored him and gained control of the metal, but they were working and growing so fast she could barely slow him down.

"Get back Crys, you're one of the targets." Bakugo said as he stepped in front of her.

"So are you." She warned him back, taking the front position.

"Bu-"

"You guys can quarrel later," Todoroki warned as he shielded them with a huge iceberg.

"Shit." Bakugo swore as a pole nearly stabbed his face.

Crystal heard a hideous sound behind her. And it was getting louder. "Kacchan..." She tugged his sleeve, warning him.

"Frosty!" he shoved Todoroki back and he and Crystal away.

Dark shadow pushed in, picking a fight in his strongest, darkest state. It was about to go for Todoroki, but the villain claimed Todoroki as his prey.

The villain pounced on Dark Shadow, wanting to eat his meal for himself. Then, almost right away the villain was obliterated.

"Todoroki! Kacchan!" A wounded Deku appeared on Shoji's back "Dark Shadow's weakness is light!"

Todoroki and Bakugo grinned at the statement. They finished Dark Shadow.

Almost as if they were united, everyone but Bakugo and Crystal discussed. They were planning to somehow escort Bakugo back to camp safely.

Crystal, on the other hand, just laughed at Bakugo's confused face.

Soon, they were walking in a formation, back to camp. They were walking for just three minutes when they found Ochaco and Tsuyu, encountering another villain. But as soon as they came, the villain fled.

"Where's Bakugo?" Ochaco pointed out after some conversation.

"What do you mean, he's right...what?" Just as Deku said that, she sensed some movement behind her.

She felt a tickle on her leg. She instinctively flew up. "Tokoyami's missing too." Deku announced.

"Crystal?" They looked up at her.

"Someone was behind me..." She looked around, wary.

"Crystal Ishikawa..." They turned their heads to the voice, "The daughter of the top underground villain, the heir to the world's largest villain organisation, and our number one priority."

"What?"

"Oh wait," he covered his mouth with a hand, "You don't know that, do you?"

Then he appeared behind her, and with his quirk, froze her into a single, small sphere.