Help

After a long day, Crystal was wearing the clothes she left the house with. Her eyes were half-lidded and threatening to slip close when her phone rang. Her eyes jolted open and she reached for her phone.

"Hurlo?" Crystal slurred.

"I'm in front of your house. You left your power bank at my house." Bakugo's fatigued voice said.

"Wait, what?" She took note of her surroundings. "I'll be there in a minute. How long have you been waiting?"

There was a short pause. "Just now."

"Drop me off by the gates of the house, please?" She requested the chauffeur. He nodded in approval.

"You know you could've just handed it to the security?" Crystal gathered her belongings as they approached the vicinity of her house.

The car halted to a stop and the chauffeur opened the door for her. "Thank you," she bowed to the chauffeur politely, earning her a smile.

Bakugo was in his hero costume, his phone held to his ear. Crystal lowered her phone at the sight of him.

"Bakugo!" She waved as she ran to him.

"Took you long enough." He scoffed.

"Well, it's only been a minute. And it's not like you just showed up at my house without notice."

"Who left their stuff at my place?"

"Fine, fine."

He handed her her black power bank. "Thanks."

Bakugo turned to leave. Crystal, without herself knowing, unconsciously grabbed his hand.

She scrambled for words as Bakugo eyed her suspiciously. "You've troubled yourself to come here and return this, so I'll treat you to anything you want."

He smirked mischievously.

An hour and a half later, the two sat opposite each other in a ramen bar. Bakugo was devouring his fourth bowl of the bar's infamously spicy Flame ramen. Meanwhile, Crystal was sucking some strawberry smoothie up a straw as she watched him consume her allowance.

"Is this your last bowl?" She asked, a plead hidden in it.

He nodded as he slurped the last of his food. She sighed in relief.

They walked to the cashier. Crystal tried to keep a polite smile as she was paying, but it completely faltered when she saw the total cash she had to pay.

She glared at Bakugo who was too content to notice, as she slipped the exact amount out of her wallet.

"Thanks," she thanked the cashier as they slipped through the curtain door of the bar.

"I'll walk you back." Bakugo insisted.

"No need. Returning the power bank was enough."

"Do-"

The faint sound of a scream sounded. They both turned their attention to it. "What was that?" Crystal asked.

Then the faint boom of an explosion followed it. More screams. "The hell?" Crystal unzipped her jacket and tied it around her waist.

She unleashed her wings and flew up to get a better view. Their neighborhood in the suburbs was halted between Hosu and their city, so Crystal had to get up early to get to UA ,in the middle of the city, and had to travel lengths to get almost anywhere but right then she had been grateful, because Hosu was on fire, and Nomus were running around.

"The fuck's happening!?" Bakugo yelled as he saw her expression shift.

Bakugo's way of flying meant he had to always be on the move, so Crystal leaped down and hauled him up.

"We gotta help, Bakugo." 

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a week. But it's a double chapter today and maybe a single one tommorow cuz exams are soon and tutoring is every hour of the day. I will either be updating very often are not at all this next week cuz exams are here and i dont study so it could end differently.

Here's the promised climax!