Pudding

She found herself in Recovery Girl's office, on a bed, the smell of alcohol flooding her nostrils. Her powers must have gotten to her. She forced herself up, her eyes struggling to keep up.

She blinked and the next second, recovery girl's wrinkly face was right in front of her's. She yelped, "Uhh..How long have I been out?"

"A day."

A day..The last time she controlled her powers and overexerted herself like that, she didn't awaken for a whole week. "Huh..."

She stood up and noticed that she was still in the same soiled crop tank top and running pants she previously wore. They were very..soggy. She cringed in disgust. She had to get back home. Her household must have been worried.

"Where do you think your going, young lady?" Recovery girl gripped her wrist.

She examined Crystal's body for a while before nodding. "You can leave."

"Thanks."

She found her own way out the building slowly, a bit of the fatigue still effected her. Her chromium balls and jewelry. She almost forgot about them.

She could sense metals better when she's used them before, and she used her chromium balls hundreds of times before.

Once she got out, she summoned all the metal she left behind at the examination field and crafted them back into their original places.

She was about to walk home when she caught sight of one of her shiny black family cars parked right in front of the school.

She jogged towards it and peeked into the blurry glass. Her chauffeur was sleeping, drool tripping down to his shirt.

She knocked twice only before the drover jolted awake. He stumbled to regain composure before scrolling down the window. "Shall we get going, young miss?" He asked, a polite aged smile on his face.

Smiling in response, she welcomed herself into the car.

"Thanks for waiting, sir."

"No problem, Crystal."

As soon as her family manor was in sight, she readied her hand or the door handle, Once they halted to a stop, she ran into the large wooden doors and ran straight into the kitchen, gorging on the tubs of ice cream and homemade royal puddings. Nothing pleased her more than royal pudding.

Her face melted with satisfaction. She was too immersed in eating that when her quirkless father asked, "So how was it?" She reacted by jolting, her mouth opened in shock. The pudding that could have been in her very stomach that moment slipped out of her mouth. What a waste.

"It went well. I should've at least gotten in." She replied, mouth full of food.

"Meet anyone?"

"No one who left a big enough impression for me to remember them."

He looked down on his shiny Rolex, clearly faking an alarmed expression. "Well, duty calls."

He left the kitchen just like that. It's been ten years since they've had a genuine conversation. He's never talked to her for more than five minutes straight since the discovery of her fourth quirk. Never. 

a / n

so- this is an x reader only the reader has a name, supposedly. I don't know - it just annoys me when the story's just like yn or your name. Makes my brain hurt. If you like it that way than just replace crystal with your name..i suppose...

I luv royal pudding - get it at paris baguette. It's good stuff. When i say good stuff i mean it.

weeweebaguette