Farewell, Marshal

Start from the beginning

She comes in the house and went directly to the kitchen to prepare our dinner. I took over and told her to go and take a bath already so we can eat early. Eat each other early. Joke.

When I am almost done, I noticed she also went down the dining area after she took a shower and switched on the TV.

"Smells delicious, Jen." She said when I placed the roasted chicken on the table.

"Always for you." I said and she positioned herself to eat.

I put the leg part in her plate and a scoop of rice. She's surprised. Yes, I only did this to her now. She's usually the one putting food on my plate.

As we eat we listened to the news. She is actually the headline. Her appointment as the new Chief Marshal General of Military Airforce. The reporter said there's no one who deserves the position but just her. They have been also guessing who will be the new General in the Police taking her place.

"So, who would you appoint to take your position in the Police?" I asked.

But before she speak, i wiped the sauce scattered on the side of her lower lip. She looked at me in the eyes wondering why suddenly I did it.

"Would you believe if I tell you I'll appoint Hanbin? And guess who will be my newly appointed Bureau of Investigation Head Director? It's Kim Jisoo." She said while smiling.

"Wow!!!! You really love your friends huh? Will people not suspect you placed them there because the two are your best friends?" I said.

"Even if I don't know who the fuck they are, I would still place them on the position they deserve. I will not be who I am if it weren't because of them all throughout." She said and my heart warmed.

After we had our dinner, she told me that she has a farewell gift for me but she's not able to give it since she really became so busy. She went inside the music room. I prepared a bottle of wine and few slices of cheese and biscuits. Because it's going to be a long night of talk.

"Jen, I'll go upstairs first. The vinyl I am giving to you is not in the music room. Maybe I placed it somewhere in the room." She said and went up.

I brought the wine and the tray with food and 2 glasses upstairs. We'll just drink on our room's balcony to have a nice view of Gangnam.

When I got in, I noticed Lisa is holding the record already and her other hand is calming her dick. Wtf? Why did she have a boner?

Shit Jennie. Look what you're wearing right now? She's been looking at your skin and cleavage since you arrived. God.

"Oh. Shit. I am sorry Jennie. Pretend you didn't see it." She said wiping her sweat and handed me the record. She took the wine from my hand and the tray and walked outside the balcony. I followed her.

There she poured the wine on our glasses.

"I love this record. How did you know I am addicted lately to Cigarettes After Sex songs?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know. I passed by this record store when I was in New Zealand last week for a short conference. Then they're playing that record and I asked for a sealed one and I just thought of you."
She said shyly. I remembered the Lisa who was  courting me before.

I blushed and i honestly felt this romantic excitement.

"Thank you, Lisa." I said.