The Final Confrontation

Today was the day Blacklist falls and Splinter ops rises. The leader of Blacklist was recently spotted near the docks in National City planning something. You and your team rendezvous at the DEO to give the agents a mission briefing as joined forces.

You: everyone listen up. Blacklist has been active all over the system, ever since they arrived here in this city, they have been crumbling. My team recently spotted the leader at the docks and he's planning something. With our joined forces, we'll assault the compound and take down the leader dead or alive. Alex, prepere your agents and await my command.

Alex: on it.

You: Team, lets head in there and weaken there defenses.

Otter: let's do this yeah?

You and your team get ready while Kara arrives and walks towards you.

Kara: hey baby, I heard your assaulting the compound of Blacklists. You don't mind if I tag along?

You: aye that's alright, you'll need to wait with your sister to await for my command. My team and I will enter and take out the leader and disrupt whatever plan he's up to first.

Kara: OK. Just be careful because well...

You: I know, that was fun last night and tbh, I don't regret it.

Kara smiles and gives you a kiss on the cheek.

Kara: let's go then.

You set out to your crew and enter the squad vehicle to head out to the compound.

You: right listen up men, we head in first to take out the leader then we call the reinforcements. Gather as much information possible to look out for High Value Targets.

Otter: aye boss, it time we took the sucker out.

You: right boys, Operation Fiddle is a go.

You and your squad head on in and take out as many guards as possible for the agents. Snipers were shot by Otter as you and Specter sabotage the comms. Section drones around the place.

Section: boys I found...

Section's comms cut off as you hear a gunshot back at the vehicle.

You: Section! The bastards found us.

Section: don't worry I'm fine, it's just a flesh wound.

Otter: I'll get to him, finish the job lads.

You: shit. Alright Specter, let's go find this shithead and hang him from a tree.

Specter: lovely, let's move.

You and Specter go behind a building as the leader steps out of the building.

You: that's him there, keep your cool and hold your fire.

The leader known as Imran Boveoski is terrorist who's mad for power and is speaking Russian.

Specter: I've got a clear shot on him.

You: wait let's see what happens.

You both wait as the leader gets warned about the scout team not reporting in.

You: shit I think they found a body, Take the shot.

Specter fires his rifle and the camera goes in slow motion as the bullet travels to Boveoski's head killing him as his men are startled.

You: Beautiful shot Spec. Shit taking fire *painful groan*

Specter: Grim!

You: I'm fine, return fire.