Tag Team

12:25pm:

???: Grim, status report.

You: aye General, Blacklist has been quite busy in National City, the DEO were alarmed about this situation and went to investigate. Last night, 3 DEO agents were captured and I broke them out of their cells. Only to be confronted by Supergirl and Agent Danvers, Sir

General: understood, keep up the work. And notice this. We had a talk with the Director of the DEO and we came up with a partnership. Your Operation will have backup if needed and we've also looked into the request you mentioned to your partner Ryan. We are welcome to have new members join Splinter ops and you have access to train them. Also there is a old base sitting outside National City were the DEO used to use. Go to the location marked on your GPS and take the new members with you.

You: Understood Sir, Grim out.

The call ends as you get your gear and headout with your motorcycle.

You: ok time to collect our new members, finally some comrades to help with this situation.

You arrive at the DEO and take the elevator. The General had already spoken to Alex about the 3 agents leaving to join your team. The elevator stops and the doors open. You look around the place.

You: hmm, this place doesn't look bad.

The people who work here stop in their tracks to look at you, some recognise you, some question why your here. As this goes on, Alex approaches you.

Alex: welcome to the DEO Y/N, I've spoken with your General about the 3 agents you rescued last night. These are my trusted agents and have always been in every situation we've been in. Why are they joining you?

You: Agent Tyler asked, along with Miller and Davidson. They deserve to be on the front lines and work with me Alex. Last night, they were more than Agents of the DEO, they are soldiers.

Alex: this is a dangerous game Y/N, they don't know how to use the tech you use.

You: trust me, they do. Also, the old DEO base you used to work in. Splinter Ops is using it for now on, since its never used anymore.

Alex: you know we didn't agree to that right?

You: the General would disagree Alex. They were the ones who gave you the means to have it right?

Alex: good point, just be careful Y/N.

You: call me Grim for now on. Its my codename.

Alex: right.

The 3 agents arrive to the DEO as you turn around to greet them.

You: gentlemen your coming with me. Your services are no longer required here at the DEO. Agent Danvers here also thanks you for your services. You've been promoted to join me and Splinter Ops.

Agent Tyler: its an honour Grim.

Alex: thank you for everything, the DEO will miss you 3 a lot.

Agent Davidson: no need to thank us Agent Danvers. We loved working here now we're joining something different.

The 3 agents shake Alex's hand and say goodbye to everyone at the DEO, supergirl isn't here at the moment as she's dealing with a problem at the Bank stopping criminals from getting the money.

You: one last thing, you don't mind if I head down and help the hero that needs saving Alex.

Alex: I'll notify her the now.

You: good now you 3, head to the old DEO headquarters and I'll meet you there.

Agent Miller: will do Grim.