Rescue Mission

Going out with Kara: it's currently 1:15pm and you get ready to leave your secret hideout to meet up with Kara. You didn't have your gear with you this time, only a concealed USP.45 and a drone. You expect to hear from Ryan soon but before you leave, you bring your comms just in case. Timeskip to 1:35pm, you leave your hideout and go to where you and Kara agreed to meet. You start up your bike and put on your gloves and helmet and drive off.

1:45pm: you pull up at the location as you see Kara walking down towards you.

Kara: hey Y/N your here!

You: yeah, we agreed to this didn't you?

Kara: yeah I know, wait when did you get a motorcycle?

You: 2 years ago.

Kara: aw I see you've got Aces on it. You still go by that nickname right?

You: yeah of course, your the only one who gets to call me Ace anyway.

Kara: *giggle* it's just cute though.

You both smile and head into the coffee shop and sit down at a table, talking to each other about what they did ever since they haven't seen each other in years.

You: here um, have you been hearing about Splinter Ops' movements recently?

Kara: my sister was talking about it last night, wonder what has them here.

You: hmm, that doesn't matter right now. We now know what we've been doing for the last couple of years.

Kara: yeah I guess, I've missed sitting with you a lot.

You: same.

Kara's phone rings as she answers it. She talks to the woman on the phone and she says.

Kara: um Y/N I have to go, family business, you want to hang out again sometime maybe Sunday?

You: yeah that's fine with me. I'll guess I'll see you soon then.

Kara: OK bye!

You were a bit confused but as soon as you were thinking something was up, Ryan gets on the comms.

Ryan: hey Big guy, I've found a lead.

You: where?

Ryan: downtown in the Alleyway next to the tallest buildings in the city.

You: understood heading there now.

You get back on your bike and drive off to the location you were given on your map. You had a watch with a map showing the entire city.

The clues and the breakout: you arrive to the scene and as predicted, no one was anywhere near the disappearance of the 3 DEO agents. Even though you didn't bring your goggles. You quickly picked up a clue as it was in plain site.

You: well what do we have here?

You pick up what seems to be a clue to where the location is. A postcode with a warehouse number on it.

You: looks like it's on the other side of the city. Ryan, I've found something, it looks like the captured agents are located down in warehouse sector B. Which is on the other side of the city. It will be flooded with Blacklists at this time.

Ryan: remember, the dark is your ally, strike at night.

You: good point Ryan.

As soon as you were getting on your bike, you heard a noise outside the Alleyway as you were taking a peak, Supergirl was fighting a person with Superpowers.