The Boyz #1

SUNHAK

Kim Sunwoo × Ju Haknyeon

Haknyeon feeling left alone and thinks he doesn't need in the group and as friend anymore.

Third Person's POV

"Annyeong Deobi's!" Sunwoo waved at the camera before reading the comments.

"We just finished practicing! Look at my members!" He laugh and stood up to bother his members who's scattered at the cold floor.

When he's satisfied with his doing, he sat back on the corner and started reading comments.

"Is haknyeon oppa alright?"

"Where is he? I didn't see him"

"Yeah, he seems very quiet lately"

"His smile is not the same"

Sunwoo is confused so he look around but couldn't find his hyung.

"Hey, Sunwoo! Hello Deobi's!" Eric sat next to him and waved at the camera. Sunwoo smiled at him before asking,

"Where's Haknyeon hyung?" Eric look around and shrugged.

"I don't know. But he's sitting next to the door a while ago" Sunwoo gave his phone to Eric and stood up.

He went outside the practice room and proceed to look for the older. He first went to the canteen thinking that the older is eating but for his luck, Haknyeon is not in there.

He look for him on the bathroom but he's not in there, he look for him in the vocal practice room but he's still not there.

He sighed before deciding to stop and just go back to their practice room when he heard someone crying in one of the rooms they use when recording a live.

He can't see inside because of the white paper blocking the small window so he has no choice but to knock.

"Yeah?" He heard sniffling and some shuffling from the other side.

"Haknyeon hyung? Its Sunwoo"

"I know. Are we going to practice again? Tell Sangyeon hyung I'll be right there in a minute!" Sunwoo sighed before knocking again.

"Can you open the door?"

"A-ah n-no. I'll be right there in a minute. Just go" He didn't listen and kept on knocking for minutes until he heard a sigh and a lock being open.

The door opened revealing a puffy looking Haknyeon. His eyes are red and he kept on sniffling.

"I said I'll be there in a minute" Sunwoo pushed Haknyeon inside and locked the door behind him. Haknyeon is flustered and do nothing but to stare at Sunwoo.

"Hyung...why are you crying?" He put his hand on his shoulders but haknyeon removed it.

"Nothing. Let's go. Sangyeon hyung might be looking for us" He was about to walk pass Sunwoo but he stopped him.

"Hyung, please. You're making me worry" Sunwoo gave him his puppy eyes and hugged his hyung.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving you comfort. Whatever's bothering you, you can always tell me. Im always here" Haknyeon hugged him back and cried on his shoulders while the other just pats his back.

"Im a burden to the group and just invisible to others... like im being ignored. That's why I just kept quiet and smiled everytime we all hang out" Sunwoo is shocked hearing what the older said.

"What makes you think like that? You're never a burden to us. And we're not ignoring you! Haknyeon hyung~ you're special. Everyone of us has something that only we can give. Don't think of that way, all the members care and loves you." Haknyeon broke the hug and smiled at Sunwoo.

"Thanks Sunwoo. I feel like a huge weight was removed from my shoulders" Sunwoo held his hand and spoke.

"Whenever you feel like this, always come to me and im always there for you" They walk outside but Haknyeon stopped and walk inside the bathroom to wash his face while Sunwoo waited for him outside.

They both walk back at their practice room to see half of the group is sleeping while some are playing or chatting with each other.

Haknyeon sat next to his bag and pulled his phone out while Sunwoo went to take his phone back from Eric.

Sunwoo walk back at where Haknyeon is before sitting next to him. Making sure that his hyung is not feeling lonely. Haknyeon look at him before waving at the fans.

"Annyeong Deobi's!" They both started to read comments.

"Haknyeon oppa! Annyeong!"

"Did Haknyeon cried?"

"Sunhak shippers won!"

"Are you okay?"

"Im fine, don't worry" Sunwoo held his hands. He blushed at the sudden skin contact and look at Sunwoo.

"Im fine, thanks to Sunwoo" He smiled at the younger and intertwined their hands.