[1] - just a random vent

Start from the beginning

And she still thinks she's right... sigh.

SO... we had a quick remedial, which some of us made our time and did it. And submitted it.

THEN SHE CAME TELLING MY OTHER FRIEND, "LETS HAVE A ZOOM MEETING CUZ Y'ALL TEST SCORES ARE THE SAME."

(Like bruh... you took the question from google... we found the answers... the most logical thing to do is to choose the correct one... and you didn't teach us anything... how did you expect us to do it on our own...)

OF COURSE, WE DISCUSSED THIS IN THE CLASS'S GROUP CHAT AND MY FRIEND SENT MORE INFO.

THEN THAT WITCH TOLD MY FRIEND THAT WE'LL HAVE A RETEST ON WEDNESDAY. LIKE MA'AM, WE DID THE REMEDIAL FOR NOTHING?

Of, course, thank God she cancelled it, by avoiding the topic with my friend lmao.

But still, she just ruined everyone's day (every week) and I hope yours too after reading this (I'm just kidding :v)

Extra storytime cuz y'all devoted your time to read this trash.

Last year, she was my "prakarya" (some sort of arts and crafts) teacher. So, one day she told us we had to do a project selling food to people. So me and friends decided to sell sushi.

She said that she had gotten the principal's permission. (This sentence is important).

After a lot of money, time, and effort (including my dear mother helping me), we finally sold it on a beautiful Friday.

Yet, tragedy striked.

The school consultants found out and CONFISCATED without us knowing cuz we were having PE. Turns out, that witch didn't ask permission from the principal and PLAYED VICTIM IN FRONT OF HIM, TELLING HIM THAT SHE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING OF THIS WHEN IT WAS HER IDEA.

I cried the whole day. The money was mostly from my mother, all the project was done in my house, and I got a smol scolding by my mother the night before.

And the reason they confiscate it, is because THEY DIDN'T WANT THE PEOPLE WHO WORK IN THE CAFETERIA GET JELLY. LIKE WUT.

During math, I snapped and screamed profanities at her, before leaving the room smashing the door to change my clothes.

I. WAS. PISSED.

But at the end... she got off scott free.

And to meet her again this year... I was disappointed.

HEAR ME OUT. SHE GOT PAID BY DOING THIS. SHE HAS SALARY BY BEING A TERRIBLE TEACHER.

MA'AM, WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET YOUR TEACHING DEGREE?

If I get high blood pressure in the future, she's the one I'm gonna blame. "

Anyways, thanks for reading this. I suddenly have an urge to make a book to rant everything about my crappy school. But, I'm too lazy :/.

Thanks for listening to my TEDTALK :).

Bye.

To end on a more positive note, I made digital drawings to cope with the stress.

See you guys around the end of November I guess, where I'm finally free from torture