Chapter 1

Rudr's POV

Darkness...
What do you think about it???
Some people don't like darkness, right?
Have you ever thought about being lost in the same?
It will be frightening, right?

I know it very well... because darkness is my companion now... where ever I go it follows me... I don't have mornings... every day is a night for me...

Yeah... you guessed right... I am a blind man... All thanks to that lying bitch...
If you looked at me now, you will not believe that I am the Rudr you had met in the past...

I am not that person anymore... that person died 5 years ago... and this is his second birth... the real Rudr... who will never allow anyone to mess with him, if did, they will have to face the consequences...

This Rudr is the best example of what people say as... arrogant heartless man...

After that haunting incident, I was lost... I was in a coma for 3 months and when I woke up I was welcomed by darkness... It shattered my heart... not only mine but my family's too...

I'm sure the one who is the sole reason for my miserable life will be happily fucking someone else now...
That fucking bitch... I will never forget her face... I can't, it's like someone had craved her face on my bleeding heart which makes my heart bleed more. I hate her with all of me...

Because of her, I lost my grandma too... yes she passed away in the guilt thinking, because of her I lost my vision...

I lost everything... my Ammu too... I don't know where she is and I don't want to know... I can't let my darkness into her life too...

I will not let her suffer with me... my poor angel deserves a complete man, not someone who can't even see through the emotions flowing inside her eyes.

I can never be a good life partner to her... so I let her go... I let my better half go... I let this Rudr's Durga have a happy life with someone else who can give her everything...

Durga's POV

Dignity...
What does that mean?
If someone lost it, does that mean he/she can't live in this society?
Does it mean we have to commit suicide cursing our fate?

Does virginity determine the self-esteem of a girl?
If yes then what should I call myself?
A whore... a slut... like my society calls me...

Did I lose the right to live when I lost my virginity?
What about the fact that I'm a human? I too have feelings... I too have dreams... I too want to live here like everyone... I too want a family...

But alas... I am a rape victim... A used piece of meat... I don't deserve happiness... I can't dream about normal life... I lost the right to have a family... right?

But let me ask you something, what was my fault in all these?...

Yes, I am a rape victim... Yes, I lost my virginity to someone other than my husband... yes many people saw my naked video...

Yeah, you guessed right... that man was true to his words... he uploaded that video and earned a lot of money...
That video has been deleted after one week from posting... but the damage has already been done...

I lost my freedom... my self-respect... my right to live...

I am impure now... I don't deserve anyone's love... I don't deserve anyone's care... I don't deserve to live... but here I am, surviving for the last 5 years...
Ignoring every dirty eye falling on my body... ignoring every dirty comment falling on my ears... ignoring every traitor tears leaking out from my eyes...

And trying to forget my Rudr... I don't deserve him anymore... I am not pure... I hope he will be happy where ever he is... He will get a better person than me to spend the rest of his life...

I love him but... love is not everything a man needs from a woman right?... If he knows about my truth, he will never accept me... which men will do that... no one will...

This Durga was not meant to be with her Rudr...

##################

Hi guys,
Hope u all liked the chapter.
Please vote and comment 🤗
Bye ❤

It's me  ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara