I said while a tear falls from my eye.
She stood up and opened the windows and took some air.

"That's the point Lisa. I have been trying to trust you. To bring back what I had or how much trust I had for you, but this fear is too strong. It overpowers me." She said while crying.

I stood up and walked to her and hugged her from behind.

"Baby, i won't force you to trust me again, just be with me again. Please? Just be with me and I will work things out for you to trust me. Jennie, i can't live without you. You're my wife and we're supposed to be together until we breathe the last air. Give me a chance please?" I begged. I kneeled. I kept crying. I want her back!

"Lisa, get up." She said while wiling her tears. I got up and hugged her again. Tight.

"I started to go---go out with Chanyeol last month." She whispered. And I trembled in an instant.

My heart is like being smashed. My bones were like crushed in tiny bits. My flesh crumpled with my emotions.

I removed my arms from her waist and stepped back.

I looked down and just ket my tears fall.

"I----thought..you--you don't like him." I asked.

"He's a great guy. I--i am so comfortable when I am with him. He makes me smile and he's fun to be with." She said.

I nodded.

"So, I guess. This is it. I got the answer already. I---i am leaving." I said in a dead voice and went out of the room. She followed me.

"Please don't do something wrong, Lisa." She said while sobbing.

"Now that I have a son, I wont. Don't worry. Don't follow me" I told her in my serious manner.

Before I got in my car, I said another line.

"And please stop asking me to fuck you from now on. Because you only give me false hopes whenever I make love with you. I know I cheated, Jennie. But I also get hurt." I said with the last tear in my eye as I entered my car.

I don't know where to go. I just kept driving. And driving. Until I didn't notice I am already in Hongdae.

I entered this bar with people my age. Thank god.

I settled myself on the bar and ordered a bottle of beer and a shot of flaming sambuka.

I was startled when a lady sat two chairs away from me, slamming her phone on the counter. At first, I was not looking at her, but then I looked and jesus. It's Irene Bae, Atty. Bae, Jennie's close friend.

"Irene?" I called her.

"Lisa! You're here. Who's with you? Is Jennie here too? The last time i went to her house to visit Liam was the week after she gave birth. I already miss your son." She asked while moving and sat beside me.

"Oh, no. I--i am just alone. Where's Seul?" I smiled and asked.

"Ugh. That's why I'm here." She drank half of her beer and looks like something bad happened.

Then she started to cry.

"I am sorry to talk about this becaus you---you know... Ok. Here. I caught her cheating. I caught them fucking inside our apartment. It was too painful. I didn't expect it." She is sobbing already and I rubbed her back. I just let her speak. It hurts me a bit because I also remembered the time I cheated on my wife.