09 (b) - Bad 2gether

Author's note : Bad, in a very, very good way.

18+ mature content warning. When Wat gets jealous, things get hot very quickly.

Recommended soundtrack :

Julia Michaels - Heaven
The Weeknd - What you need

---------------

Sarawat's POV

"Hey Wat, are you with Tine? I've been trying his phone for a while now, but it's going straight to voicemail. He didn't come to the morning class today. I just wanted to check if he was okay," said Fong, his voice concerned.

"He's fine, Fong. Thanks for checking up on him. He said he had something to do today, so he'll be taking the day off. Could you please collect his assignments for him? I'll take them from you later", I said.

I liked Tine's friends, they were good guys.

"Sure, Wat. And give him a kick from me for not telling me earlier. I tried to change my voice to put a proxy attendance for him in the morning class and the professor thought I was choking. I just spent the last half an hour recovering from the Heimlich he gave me. Nearly broke my ribs", grumbled Fong.

I laughed and we ended the call with goodbyes.

*

I looked at the breakfast spread out on the dining table. It looked delectable.

"I could have this all day and still not be satisfied", I thought to myself.

I'd just had some, and was hungrier than before.

"Wat, I want more. I haven't had enough", said Tine, pleading.

"Not till you promise me that you'll stay away from Mil", I said sternly.

I needed Tine to understand.

"I promise I didn't go finding him", said Tine, pouting at me.

"I don't care who found whom. I don't want to see him anywhere close to you. I don't know what I'll do to him if I do", I said, my tone reinforcing my seriousness.

"You can't stop me from seeing whoever I want to. This is ridiculous, Wat. I'm not your pet", he said, exasperated at me.

"I don't care about anyone else. I'm not trying to take over your life. You can do whatever you want with whoever you want. Except Mil. Can't you do just this one thing for me, my love?" it was my turn to plead.

"Okay, okay. Now, can you please give me some more? I'm not full yet", said Tine.

I smiled slowly. "Do you promise? No talking to Mil?"

"Yes, you possessive idiot. Now do you want me to die like this, naked on your dining table?" said Tine, getting annoyed.

He was lying naked and spread-eagled on his back on the table.

Each hand and foot was tied with a long, loose rope to one leg of the table. He had a good range of movement, but he couldn't get off the table or untie himself.

I had brought him to the brink of an orgasm with my mouth, and then stopped him from coming by pressing the base of his cock hard and pulling back just before he burst.

Then I rained kisses on every inch of his gorgeous body. He strained against his bonds as I pulled back every time he tried to kiss me.

His frustrated groans had turned to moans when I flicked my tongue in small licks on his inner thighs. I trailed my tongue in a long, slow, wet trail up his thighs, to his balls.

I sucked them briefly and continued up his shaft. I was about to tease him with my mouth again when Fong called.

"Wat, take me hard. Please. Don't make me suffer like this", begged Tine.

I was naked too, my cock hard and throbbing just like his.

I smirked at him, dangerous thoughts swirling in my mind.

Not yet.

I kissed him on the lips, hard and rough. He responded beautifully. His tongue pushed into my mouth and showed me how he wanted me to take him.

I put my hands under his hips, lifted him off the table and turned him around so he lay on his stomach.

The ropes at his wrists twisted and bound them closer together. I loosened the ropes that were twisted around his ankles and pulled him to stand on the ground at the edge of the table.

He was bent over, presenting himself to me in the most delicious way.

I pressed my chest to his back, brought my face close to his ear and sucked his earlobe.

"I'm going to make you scream for mercy, my Nuisance. I'm going to fuck you till you can't remember anyone's name except mine. And then I'm going to do it all over again", I whispered hoarsely in his ear.

"Are you going to keep talking?" challenged Tine.

I squeezed his butt, leaving red finger marks on them, then rammed myself into him from behind.

Tine gasped, "Fuck, yes", and almost immediately shot on the conveniently placed towel on the floor.

His wrists were tied too tight for him to reach back to touch me. The way he was straining, he was sure to leave marks on his wrists for everyone to see.

"Don't you dare stop, Wat. I will kill you if you don't deliver on all the promises you just made" growled Tine.

"As you command, my love" I said.

I was looking forward to having him from breakfast to dinner.

Tine's POV

It had turned dark outside. Wat and I lay beside each other on the bed, completely exhausted and sore.

We hadn't stopped since morning.

After he finally untied me, I had given him some payback of my own on the couch. By the time I was done, Wat had screamed himself hoarse and could barely speak.

We moved to the bathroom for a shower together when we had recovered some of our strength.

Bad idea. We couldn't keep our hands to ourselves with the water and the soap running down our bodies in sexy trails.

I wrapped my legs around Wat's waist and he fucked me against the wall in the shower.

We staggered to the bed when we were done. It didn't take us long to get hungry for each other again. Before we knew it, we were wrapped up in each other's bodies again.

I couldn't even sit anymore, let alone walk. Wat had destroyed me completely.

"Now that I know you become this beast when you're jealous, I might go find Mil once in a while just so that we can do this again", I chuckled.

Wat turned his head to me with fire in his eyes. "What did you just say?" he growled.

"I'm just joking", I backtracked immediately.

"I swear to you, Tine Teepakorn, Chief Nuisance of my Life, if you even joke about this again, I will leave you tied to the table forever", he said coldly.

The memory of being tied up, the ropes rough against my skin, struggling to touch Wat and not being able to, and the feeling of him devouring my body, and then taking me again and again .... I felt myself growing hard again.

"Wat, I think I'm getting hungry again"