02 (b) - Teasing 2gether

Recommended soundtrack for this chapter : Sam Smith feat Burna Boy - My Oasis

--------------------------

Tine's POV

"Tine.... Baby.... Please" pleads Wat, craning his neck forward to kiss me.

He looks beyond sexy.

His handsome face is covered in a slight sheen of sweat from his struggles to free himself, his eyes dark and lusty, his lips wet and plump. The corded muscles of his arms are pulled taut when he arches his body in my direction. The vein at his temple is throbbing, he pants slightly.

Every action speaks of the punishment that he will deliver when I let him go.

I can't wait to see what he does.

I had never been with another man before Wat, and I never will again. He makes me feel loved and taken care of. Something I hadn't experienced in my relationships before.

"I'm going to fuck myself, because you wanted to stop", I say coldly, looking directly at him.

"I'm sorry, baby, please... Let me love you... Tiiiiiiine.... Don't torture me like this" wails Wat, straining at the bonds.

I shrug my shoulders, causing my unbuttoned shirt to slip off one. Wat looks at my exposed shoulder like he wants to sink his teeth in it.

Still looking at him, I continue to stroke myself with my right hand. With the other, I lube up the vibrating dildo that Fong, Phuak and Ohm had given me as a joke. Well, let's see how the joke plays out.

I spread my legs with my feet on the ground, my knees apart. Slowly, I push the dildo inside me. I hiss from the initial pain, but the next time I hit my sweet spot.

"Aaaaahhhh", I gasp, losing myself in the game. Wat's hungry expression and his husky moans have me so aroused.

I lick my lips as I watch his condom-sheathed cock twitching, hard and erect.

I throw my head back as the combination of the stroking and the invasion bring me to a climax, my cum dripping down my fingers.

"Ffuuuccck" growls Wat, and I see him bursting in the condom. He came just from looking at me.

"You're dead", he says, and rips one bedpost off.

Sarawat's POV

The beast within me is beyond crazy right now.

I don't even feel the force with which I wrench the bedpost off. I rip the tape off my wrists and launch myself at the sexy Nuisance before me.

Tine's eyes widen in surprise as I bowl him over, devouring his mouth. My fingers seek every inch of skin they can find, caressing and running all over his hot, lean body.

He moans right into my mouth, a delicious sound that makes me hard again.

Without breaking our kiss, I reach down to pull the condom off me and throw it to the side. Man and Boss will hear some words from me tomorrow for their choice of gift.

I pin Tine's wrists above his head with my left hand as I kick off my shorts. Our eyes meet, his pupils wide and clouded with desire.

I can't hold myself back. I pull his knee to my shoulder with my right hand, and thrust myself into him.

Tine cranes his neck back and groans against my lips, "Waatttt..."

I pound into him mercilessly. I want to consume him till there's nothing left in me.

My tongue makes love to his mouth to the rhythm of my thrusts. Tine's eyes are half-closed, his back arches to take me in deeper.

I hold his hips with both my hands as I pump harder, faster. "Come for me, Tine", I command harshly.

He gasps and spurts between us, his cum coating both our abs as I continue to pound into him. His nails dig into my back. "I want more", he whispers.

I pull out of him and turn him over so he's on his knees. I take off my t-shirt, and remove Tine's shirt. I fist my fingers into his hair and pull his head back towards me.

I press my chest against his back as I draw his lips into a kiss, and enter him again. We pant against each other's lips, our mouths pressed together and open, as we gasp for breath.

I can feel myself coming to the brink again.

"I love you, my prince" breathes Tine, and that does it for me. I burst inside him, my body shuddering from the intensity of my orgasm.

Beneath me, Tine cries sharply as he finds his release with me, and collapses.

As we lie breathless and spent, my damp forehead resting on his sweaty back, I whisper hoarsely, "Don't do that again, please. Don't make me stay away from you."

Tine turns over so we're facing each other. He gently brushes my hair off my eyes with his long fingers and cups my face in his palm. He pulls me gently to him, and kisses the tip of my nose, then lays my head on his shoulder, at the crook of his neck.

"We did a hell of a job of breaking in our new bed though, didn't we", he chuckles.

I love my Tine.