Lover? Revali x kind!Reader pt.2

"Y/N IS LEAVING!"

Revali and Link looked at you as if you were crazy. They probably didn't see as how this was a problem, but it was also confusing, seeing how you didn't have a reason to leave at the moment.

"Why? Are you leaving because of us? Are you leaving for an adventure? Is it going to be dangerous? Do you have the things you need? Why are you going without telling us? Why did Mayona have to tell us? We're you planning on doing something? What are you-"

"Link." You interrupted him, knowing that Link was being like a mom right now.

"Sorry." Link laughed with a note of nervousness. 

All Revali did was stand there, no reaction anymore. You didn't really wanna be caught, but I guess you had to tell them both why you were leaving. Well... all of them. 

You took a deep breath, not wanting Mayona to be mad at you for this. "I heard about this flower, a cure for any sickness ever. It blooms at the top of Mount Lanayru every five years, and I was hoping I could go get it for Mayona." You fiddled around with your fingers. Link didn't seem to have any reaction, but the two Ritos did. 

"You wHAT?!" Both shouting at the same time, you told them to shush in the kindest way ever. 

"But you can't go! Mommy told me that this will go away once I get older, maybe when I'm like 6!" Mayona tried to keep you from going with her excuse, but you knew that you had to get this flower. You also had to hold Link back from telling her that this sickness could kill her before she reached the age of 6. 

You bent down and pressed your forehead against hers. "Mayonaaaaa, can I please leave for only a few days? When I come back, I'll be here for as long as I can!" 

Mayona thought about it, then brought her gaze back to yours. "Mmmm, how long can you stay?" 

You stopped for a second. How long could you stay? There wasn't a time limit as to how long you all were going to stay, but you really wanted to stay as long as you could for the little bird. You looked to Link, the gleam in your eyes basically asking for reassurance. 

He sighed. "I'll ask the Princess." You stood up and hugged him, not sure how else you could thank him. You felt Link's muscles tense up. You knew how bad Link was at embrace, but he hugged back just for you. 
From the corner of your eyes, you could see Revali looking at you two with a weird expression. 

You looked at him with question. "Do you want a hug too Master Revali?" 

That one question made the Rito tense up immediately. You could even see that some of the feathers on his cheek were getting lighter. "WHAT? NO WAY!" For some reason, Mayona and Link both started to cackle at you. 

"Oh! Alright!" You smiled at the bird, which made his feathers look even lighter. His face even turned a little pink! Unless that's...

You blushed at the thought that he was blushing at you. You looked to Mayona, and avoided contact with Revali. You got the bag that was already packed, and got up. 

"Well, I'll be leaving! It should take around a week for me to get there and back, so I won't be long." 

"Wait." 

You looked to the person that had spoken, only for it to be Revali. You blinked a few times, then tilted your head. "Yes Master Revali?" 

The way you had acted and spoke made Revali feel all warm inside. Yes, he knew that he had feelings for you but would probably never have the chance to say it in front of you. 

"If that journey will take you THAT long, I suggest you come with me. I can fly way faster then ANY RITO here." Revali proudly crossed his arms. 

You giggled, then nodded your head. "I mean.. only if you want to come. You can stay with the champions and continue doing work with the-"