the night pt2

it was 3 a.m at this point. "So why'd your friend leave without you" I asked her. "I honestly don't know. I mean I don't think she left because that's every unlikely of her to leave without me" she said. I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't blame her tho, with that hot guy who was her date I would've left too" she joked around. I laughed. "Oh so he's your type" I asked.
"Not necessarily...I'm not really the type to have a type but if I would have a type it would be a Hispanic guy" she explained. "So what you're saying is I have a chance?" She laughed at my question.

" all jokes aside, do you have a boyfriend?" Her smile faded. "No I do not have a boyfriend" she replied. "I feel like this isn't the time in my life to have a boyfriend. My career is currently taking off, I just got out of a relationship, and plus if I want anybody by my side it would have to be someone who's supportive and understanding and not weighing me down" I honestly understood where she was coming from. "Yeah I totally understand. Especially with a life style like this I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with just anybody also, I wouldn't need a distraction"

it wasn't a long drive to her place considering there was no traffic at all. I parked in the garage. "You Can come upstairs if you want" she said. "Well I won't deny your invitation". We went upstairs.

Her place was nice and classy which wasn't surprising. When you walked in the bathroom was on the left and you saw the living room which showed you a view of the city and had a big tv, her kitchen was very clean, and her bedroom also had a view of the city as well, and her closet? Let's not even talk about that, it was every girls dream closet.

"And yeah that pretty much sums it up" she said when she was done showing me around

"And yeah that pretty much sums it up" she said when she was done showing me around. Her place was lit up with scent candles making it feel cozy and smell so good. Her penthouse was pretty much a white aesthetic and I seemed to like it. The city looked so pretty at night.

Josie's POV
I showed him around and my white aesthetic was my biggest flex to be honest. I saw him looking outside at the city looking a bit gloomy. "What's the matter" I said. "oh nothing just the fact I have to leave this beautiful city soon" I shook my head. "Well you can visit this city whenever you want" I said. " yeah but that would have to be after I'm done with this tour. After New York I'm taking a two week break and after that doing international shows". I was shocked considering the fact I would be outside of the country as well. "I get it because soon I'll be do shows and shoots outside of the country".

I offered him if he wanted something to drink since I was making myself a hot chocolate in the kitchen. "Yeah I'll have one too" he said. I went to the kitchen and he followed behind me to follow up our conversation. "So what is it like being Josie. an upcoming model". he asked. "Well I'm still pretty new at this stuff like it's only been like three years and in those three years I've reached 1 million followers and I am finally verified on social media"
"Yeah" he said to prove he was listening. "but when it comes to modeling it honestly has its ups and downs but I wouldn't trade it for anything". I said pouring our drinks into the mugs. "The sugar is over there" I said. He put a spoon of sugar in both drinks. And we moved to the living room. "I'll be back imma change". I said. I went to my room ahhhh I couldn't believe he was actually at my house and we were having hot chocolate and having nice convos. I sound like such a fan. I took off my makeup and did my skin care and placed my hair into a bun. I changed out of my white dress into a oversized shirt and pjs.

I wonder if he wanted to get out of his clothes since he was wearing jeans with a white shirt and a blazer over his shirt, I thought as I looked at the pile of clothes sitting outside of my closet tht were my exes. I grabbed some sweats and a shirt tht Michael could change into and keep since I knew Mikey wasn't coming anytime soon to get his clothes. he was on his phone while he waited for me to change. "Here you go if you want to change out of those clothes" he smiled and went to the bathroom to change. "Thanks" he said when he came back out and sat on the couch next to me. "These fit perfectly" we both laughed. He furrowed his eyebrows. "These are definitely your exes clothes right?" He laughed. "It's all good tho" we had many conversations we weren't even watching the tv the only lights on were the one in the kitchen, from the TV, and a dimmed light in my living room.

MYKE's POV
We talked for hours and I didn't want it to stop. I knew she was different because if it was any other girl I probably would have tried to have sex with her. I felt so welcomed and like I was talking to someone I've known for a while. I had to enjoy this now since who knows when we would ever see each other again. She opened the blanket that was on the couch for her. I knew we both were sleepy but didn't want to stop talking. "I hope I get to see you again" she said as she brought the blanket over the two of us. I smiled and with that we fell asleep.

_________________A quick update this time since it's Friday night ✨ Lmk what you guys think !Vote for the next part please

_________________
A quick update this time since it's Friday night
Lmk what you guys think !
Vote for the next part please