bfgf

Mykes POV
I opened my eyes. I was shirtless and had the covers over me since it was pretty cold in the room but my arm and part of my chest felt warm since Josie was laying on it. I grabbed my phone to check the time and it was 12 p.m. I opened my phone and checked my notifs and videos from last nights concert on Twitter and Insta stories. The concert was lit. I'm not gonna deny Europe has a fun crowd. Josie's phone was also blowing up on the other night stand which seemed to have had woke her up. "Hey you" she said all cute as she was sitting up. She got up brushed her teeth and I went to do the same. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "How do you look so beautiful when you literally just woke up" she smiled. I just couldn't believe how good she looked just in her bonnet and sleep wear on. We gave each other a kiss as soon as we were done brushing our teeth's. I got a message from my team saying they wanted to hit rehearsals today for the concert tomorrow which I found weird since it wasn't planned. We sat on the bed. "So how'd you sleep"? She asked me. "I slept well my love." I smiled at her. "Waking up next to you has to be my new favorite thing". "Awww" she said and pulled me closer to her and gave me kisses. "As much as I would love to stay, I have rehearsal in a few and have to get going" she gave me a sad face. "Don't give me that look" I joked w her. "I don't wanna leave either but I'll be back for you". She walked me out. "okay I'll text you throughout the day" she said. " That sounds perfect" I couldn't help but just look back and forth between her eyes and her lips which I can tell she noticed. She gave me one last kiss and told me to have a good day before I left her room all smiley and happy.

I made it to rehearsals just in time.

Josie's POV
I just finished getting dressed since a few of the girls wanted to meet for lunch. I opened the door and there was Taylor, Nessa, and Emiliana at my door. they all squealed and came into my room. " so tell us everything how was it and who's this dude because if you ask me he looks very much like Myke towerssss" they all squealed again. And I blushed. " okay okay guys settle down" I said. they all sat on my bed waiting for me to spill the tea. "Don't tell me he was the guy who sent you flowers on the plane" I smiled and nodded yes. " he's such a sweetheart you guys it's like I'm dreaming you don't even know" I said. "Well hello, how did you guys meet"? Asked Nessa. "Oh we met in a hotel room. Accidentally. That night of the rooftop in NYC Because somehow they accidentally gave us the same hotel room I honestly was so lit that night the only thing I remember was walking up on the floor to him thinking i was some crazy fan girl". "Yeah that night was fun" said Taylor. "But were so happy for you" said Emiliana. We all hugged. "Thank you guys". "The real question is, is it official" "yes" I replied. "Is it a thing where only you guys want to know about or for the whole world to know you guys are a thing"? Asked Nessa. "I haven't really thought about that but for right now only we know and we'll see what goes on from there". We finished getting ready and went out of town for brunch. I put on a nice outfit along with my new bag.

We got there and we got seated immediately

Mykes POV
Rehearsals were flowing smoothly and honestly I was excited for tomorrow's show at noon. "Hey let me talk to you about something really quick" it was my manager, Rafa. He pulled me aside. "Que paso ? Todo bien?" (What happened is everything good?) " Where were you all night" he asked. I found it weird because personal stuff like that was never his business. " what do you mean? I was out the whole night enjoying the city" I replied. He cleared his throat. " well who was that girl who came to the last show backstage" " Josie. Why". He came closer to me. " I just don't feel like it's needed to have extra people back stage" I just found it extra weird that he was acting like this. " bueno ella es mi novia y si eso no te gusta pues.. no sé que decirte" (well she is my girlfriend and if you don't like the fact that she comes to my shows then I'm not sure what to tell you). His eyes widened when I said girlfriend. "Oh really" he chuckled which seemed to anger me a little. " it's not the right time to have a girlfriend it can be a little bit of a distraction" he proceeded to say. "Since when does my personal life matter to you" "well it does when it has a chance that it could effect my money" I shook my head. " oh so that's what it is, the money? Where is the relationship here between us. If I'm happy you should be happy as well" he cut me off. "Yeah you're gonna be happy with a girl that was just a one night stand" he chucked. "Dique un one night stand. you know nothing about Josie and it's really un necessary for you to be bring her up right now. Don't mix my personal life with my work life and let this be the last time you mention Josie if you have nothing good to say about her" I snapped. at this point the whole music and backstage crew seemed to know what was going on. "Oh so all the sudden all the other girls you've hooked up with mean nothing" he asked. "That's very much none of your business. The conversation is over. Like I said when you talk to me keep it business related". " but this is business related. That girl is gonna be a distraction"

I walked away to start from the top with rehearsals. That whole situation jus angered me so much because first of all Josie isn't even that type of girl. Like I know I've hooked up with girls in the past and shit but ever since I met Josie those ways are long gone. After all I am a grown man. I would never let a woman who isn't good for me have such a role in my life.

Josie's POV
" umm Josie what's that on your neck" asked Nessa. I looked down. "There's nothing there" I replied. Our food was finally brought out.

"So have you guys

"So have you guys ... you know what yet" asked nessa winking at me. We all laughed. "Girl no" I playfully rolled my eyes. "Umm Nessa it's only been how long like a week or so, why would you even ask that yet" they started to go back and forth. "Okay guys relax. If anything you guys know y'all would be the first ones I would tell" "honestly I'm enjoying this single life" added Nessa. "Yeah well no one asked" included Taylor. " aww well I'm sure there's a perfect guy out there for you Nessa" I said. "I'm officially the single one of this friend group" she sighed. "But it's okay tho girl because I'm not even gonna lie you totally glower up ever since your last relationship" said Taylor. "Yeah it was super toxic". We chilled at the restaurant and talked about so much things and just enjoyed our time with each other. The sun was setting and we decided to go back to the hotels outdoor pool to take some pictures and enjoy the view.

As we went back to the hotel room to put on our bathing suits. Michael texted me a voice message.
⏸ : hey baby I just left rehearsals for my show tomorrow... I might get back to the hotel later tonight because I have some business to take care of and after that we can do something tonight. Call me if anything.

He sounded a bit off in a way but I didn't mind it because he's probably just tired from rehearsals.

We took some pictures of each other and went on with our evening. I decided to post one on Instagram. The views of the sky were amazing.

❤️ myketowers and 471,176 others (comments off)