the reveal

Josie's POV
I returned back to my hotel room with Emiliana, Nessa and Taylor. They kind of witnessed what happen but only I saw what Michael was doing when I opened the hotel room. He was kissing some other girl ? "I'm just not understanding. What was all the chase to be with you if he wanted to still mess around with other girls?" Asked Emiliana. I shook my head. "Well maybe everything was a misunderstanding.. the way he treated her was too good for him not to be done with his 'messing around' phase" added Taylor.

"Well i say you go to his show". We all looked at Nessa like she was crazy for saying that. "If you show the other girl that you were bothered by not going to the show then she thinks that she wins and has one up on you. Plus i did hear her say your name and mention that somebody paid for her flight for her to get here" she said. I was confused. "How could she know my name if nobody knows we are dating?" "Well if Myke was playing that game of wanting to be with you two at the same time don't you think she would have found out about you?" Said Emiliana. Everyone just kept putting in their opinions & theories about the situation. "Well i still think this whole thing was a misunderstanding" added Taylor. "Well either way im not going to the show. For what? I already told him that I didn't want to be bothered by him and to give me some time alone to think"- "to think about what? If you don't even know the whole story you only know what you saw and that was like two seconds" interrupted Taylor.

"Okay how about we go to the show and see if anything suspicious is going on". I thought about it. "I just don't think that's a good idea. I just feel like I don't need to find out anything from behind his back.  I want him to tell me everything before someone else can get the chance to tell me". I said. "And you think he's going to do it"? Asked Nessa. "Well if he cared about me like he said and showed to me then he will tell me. If he doesn't tell me the truth then I know where I stand, and the relationship will have to go in the trash". The girls looked at me with wide eyes. "What? It's true. I've already been through so much with my ex that at this point I don't have time for any shenanigans". They nodded their heads in agreement. "She is right. And hopefully he does tell her the truth because thats what she deserves".

I wasn't going to cry over the situation but it did catch me so off guard. Everything's going well and then boom, I find him and some girl kissing. I looked at the time and it was already nighttime. At this time the show was already starting. Was she at the show? I had to stop myself from overthinking stuff. The girls and I decided to get dinner delivered to my room and watch whatever was on tv.

 The girls and I decided to get dinner delivered to my room and watch whatever was on tv

and before we knew it they went back to their hotel rooms and I fell back to sleep.

Myke's POV
The show was over. I took a couple pictures with some fans who had a vip pass and went on about my night. I was looking for Rafa to talk to him about Amanda. "Yo Myke you killed it out there" and there he was. "Yeah thanks let me ask you something. Did you pay for Amanda's flight to get to me". He sighed. "Yeah I did. She told me you weren't taking care of your kid and a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do". At this point I was angry. "Why would you do that. Why does our situation matter to you in the first place"? Rafa always is getting in my business and even time after time telling him i don't like it he still does it. "Well I just thought"- "no my personal life doesn't concern you. If you're gonna keep that up I don't want you to be my manager no more".