nodrama

hello everyoneeeee, happy new year,  im finally updating so here's another part and I hope you'll enjoy 🦋

____________________________________________________

mykes pov

I woke up and reached over Josie to check my phone and it was six am on the dot. Today was the day that we would be going back home. I would be going back to Puerto Rico and Josie would be going back to New York. as much as I didnt want to wake her up right now, I had to because soon we would have to be headed to the airport and Josie has yet to start packing.

"Josie" I shook her gently. she groaned. "its time to get up" I kissed her cheek and got up to brush my teeth. I got out to check my phone for any important notifications, because after all I was going to be going to Amanda's house to my baby boy just like Josie and I planned and agreed a few days ago. the only thing I could think about was if Rafa had been around my baby, and I hope not. it was still mind-blowing to me, finding out that my manager had been sleep with the mother of my child and how they both hid that from me and tried to give me such a hard time. the respect I had for Rafa was just out the window, non existent at this point. and as for Amanda the only respect I can have for her, is as the mother of my baby. and I now do have to put into consideration that Josie may be meeting my son soon and im not sure how she may feel about that once she is in that moment. I know last night she said she loved me which I was not expecting at all, but I wholeheartedly do love her too and do feel the same about her and in such a short amount of time and I just hope that she has that same genuine love for my son.

Josies pov

I woke up to myke sitting on the edge of the bed. I looked at the clock and it was seven am. I closed my eyes one more time before remembering today was the day I had to catch my flight back to New York. I threw a pillow at myke. "why didnt you wake me up" I asked sleepily. "I did" he said throwing the pillow back. I laughed and got up to brush my teeth. "I woke you up and you went back to sleep".

I showered, brushed my teeth and put on my outfit for the day. I gave myke a kiss and sat next to him on the bed. "how are you feeling"? I asked. he kissed me. "im great now that you're awake, how are you feeling"? he asked while rubbing my back. "much better, thanks for asking". it was silent for a few. "I don't wanna leave you" he said hugging me. he read my mind because I don't want to leave him either. "I know, but we will see each other very soon". he got up. "where are you going" I asked. he looked at me. "I wanna help you pack". I looked around the room. "oh yeah I do have to pack". I loved Europe so much, that I didnt even see the day I had to leave coming. "ill pack for you, just tell me where you want everything to go". yeah I could get used to this. "breakfast should be here in a few".

I ate as he packed my bags, and I helped here and there. i say helped here and there but in reality he was doing more of the work.

"youre flight is at 12 right"? "yes" he replied. "and yours is at one, so we'll get a ride to the airport together and eat lunch before we go".  by now it was nine and we had to check out of our rooms by 10.

"alright love do you have everything" he asked before he put my bags out so they can be put in the car for us. "yes, and do you have your things" he nodded yes and with that we went down to our chauffeur.

he helped the driver put my bags in the car. surprisingly I did not over pack like other times I travel. I made sure all of my bags were put in and then we got in the car to drive to the airport. if there was traffic this was going to be an hour ride to get there. Myke didn't let me touch any bag and he put them in the car for me.

we settled in. "so tell me, how was your first time in Europe"? he  asked. I sighed.

"well it was amazing, I got to eat and try a lot of new types of foods, snacks, desserts" he laughed. "but what I really loved was, getting to model out here and just expanding my name and my brand to another level, because once the photos from the photo shoot drop, there going to be everywhere". myke grabbed my hand and smiled at me. "i'm happy for you, and I love that i'll get to see your face everywhere I go".  he said looking into my eyes wow he's so dreamy. "and overall I just love it, I love the life im living, im young, im rich, and creating something for myself and the sky is not even the limit... and special mention you did make it so much more fun and special for me". he smiled. "im glad you enjoyed it, and you made it so much more special to me I love you". he said and leaned in to give me a kiss. yes my heart is melting rn. "in brought this blanket for you, for your flight, and just in case you wanted to sleep on the ride to the airport. I took the blanket and began to make myself comfortable. "you know me so well". I said. he reached his arm over me reclined my chair back for me, and did the same for his. I know he only reclined my chair but wow how can one look so hot doing it.