the text

——
We left the pool and I went back to my hotel room. I decided to shower and wash my hair since I was sweating today. At this point it was around 6 p.m and Michael had texted me that he was on his way back to the hotel. At this point I figured we couldn't have stayed up late tonight considering the fact that he had a show tomorrow and I had another day off or so. I hopped in the shower did my routine of shampooing and deep conditioning my hair. By the time I was done I put on a nice outfit and took some pictures of it and made sure to post them to my Instagram.

I figured Michael had went back to his room to shower and change and all of that since he did take a while to arrive even though he knocked on my door just on time

"Hey baby" he said as i opened the door and gave me a kiss. "Hey" I replied. He walked in and closed the door behind him. "Look at you looking all good and all" I smiled. "Gracias mi amor" my stomach was filled with butterflies. I felt like i was dreaming. Who would've ever thought I would be calling Myke towers my boyfriend. Like don't get me wrong to me he's more than Myke towers and ive always listened to his music before and thought he was so fine but I still can't believe it. "Cmon let's go" he said.  I didn't even ask where we we're going, I just followed.

We went upstairs to the hotels rooftop there was many people but the view was amazing. It was a bar / restaurant. The food smelled so good. "I'm starving" he said as we sat down. "You haven't eaten all day"? I asked. He nodded his head saying no. "It's been a long day of rehearsals for tomorrow's show. Literally just practice back to back a few snacks and that was it".  He said holding my hand while looking at the menu. "It was just overall a stressful day you know.. my manager was just acting up and being a asshole, it was terrible" he said. "Yeah I can tell. you sounded kind of down in that voice message you sent me" I replied. "Yeah but how was your day" he asked.

We orders glasses of wine and he uploaded it to his insta story.
Mykes POV
Theres wasn't any better way to end my day then with Josie. With her I just felt a complete peace and I even seemed to get my mind off of everything that was bothering me today. I could listen to her talk all day. It was funny because in the beginning she was very shy but now she seems to be talking a lot more and I'm here for it. And for her to be so much more younger than me and to be so mature I like that. I posted it to my insta story.

5min ago

5min ago. 2.2k views

We enjoyed the rest of our evening and finished up pretty early like around 8 before we went back downstairs. "It's only 8" I said. "Yeah what about it"? She asked. "You don't wanna go somewhere else for a few hours"? "You, my friend, have a show tomorrow. And need to be on a good night sleep" "oh so I'm your friend now"? I joked with her. And she playfully rolled her eyes. I paused to take a few selfies with her and honestly we look so good together. "Imma send you them over text" she pulled out her phone to take pictures and as she did a text message popped up from a group chat. She gasped.

"Oh my God" she said. "What? What is it"? I asked worriedly. But a smile appeared on her face. "They want me to be in their photo shoot" she said excitedly. I hugged her and she hugged me back and I congratulated her because I was so happy for her. "I have to be there early, they're gonna do my makeup and take multiple photos of me with different looks" she explained to me how everything was going to go down. Seeing her that happy honestly made me very happy. We went back to her room and got ready for the rest of the night. Which was basically to go get ready for bed. She explained to me how she had to have good hours of sleep that way she wouldn't look tired or drained in her photos.

Josie's POV
I was honestly super excited for tomorrow's shoot. We went back to my room. He took another shower and i did my skin care and hair care routine before bed and put on my silk pajamas for bed. "You should really invest in some silk pajamas" I told him. He laughed because honestly he didn't find the point in wearing silk pajamas to bed.

At this point it was 9pm about to be 10 and we were in bed talking about a lot of things that interested us and that got us to where we are today. It honestly felt like I knew him for a very long time. His smile was so cute. And I know I tell myself that like 10x a day but it's just so true. "I hope your photo shoot goes well tomorrow and I can't wait to see the outcome of the photos" he said.  "Thank you... I will most likely be at your show tomorrow night. After my photo shoot though" he smirked. "Oh so you like coming to my shows hmm" we both laughed. "you're so annoying" I said. he mocked me making me laugh even harder. I laid into bed snuggling him. "We should go to sleep right. We both have a big day tomorrow" he said. "You're a early sleeper huh" I replied. He laughed. "Yeah thats actually true.  staying up is Not my thing" the next thing I knew is that I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up from a buzzing sound repeating. I sit up. Michael was still asleep. I looked at my phone and it was 4 a.m. on the other side of the bed was his phone laying on the stand that was repeatedly vibrating. I couldn't help but know what it was or who it was. I looked over his body slowly to get a glimpse at who it could be texting his phone at this time. But the contact had no name and it was just a number with 20 text messages. I was very suspicious but also very tired and knew I had bigger things to worry about such as my photo shoot that I had to be up for in a few hours I went back into bed. "Are you okay" Michael said sleepily half sleep which startled me. "Yeah" I said. And went back to sleep.

——————
And that's all for this chapter. I'm happy I updated something for you guys back to back :). What do you guys think is gonna happen next? Vote/ comment for next chapter <3