Quirks

A week has passed by and Izuku and Mei were waiting for the last part they needed Nico contacted Izuku say it was coming today, but It was delivered at his home so he had to pick it up and bring it to school.

"You two cmon we're going"-Power loader stated.

"Where are we going"-Izuku asked.

"We are doing your quirk assessment test it's required for every student to do so we're after 1-A,B,C so let's go I know about your situation don't worry we'll be somewhere far so no one can see you"-Power loader stated while Izuku gave a sigh of relief but wondered how did he know, Izuku looked at Mei but she shrugged it off and so did Izuku and went on their way to examine the students. They walked to a beach and saw the class of 1-A walking there with such ignorance flowing around them.

"They are going to do their quirk assessment right, then why do they look full of themselves except that man in yellow and her in a ponytail"-Izuku asked.

"It's how UA is they think if they got in they act big and that's why "he's" in charge of that class"-Power loader said with a little anger.

"Alright you Uraraka come here and throw this ball with your quirk"-The man in yellow said.

"Ok"-Ocahco said while throwing it with her quirk making it go into space. The class were in awe as the robot said Infinity.

"Wow she must have a good quirk if she got that"-Power loader stated.

"That's because her quirk allows her to remove the balls gravity and that's probably why she got Infinity"-Izuku explained while Mei and Power Loader nodded.

"Now this looks fun"-a pink girl said.

"Looks "fun" ,they aren't taking it seriously but I can tell the teacher is about to do something"-Izuku explained while Power Loader nodded and Mei wondering what he could mean.

"Looks fun to you guys huh then whoever is last will be expelled from UA"-The man in yellow said.

"WHAT EXPELLED NO YOU CANT DO THAT"-Iida said.

"Shut your mouth or do you wanna be expelled yourself Tenya"-The man in yellow said.

Iida went silent.

"Now if you want to stay here at UA then make sure you don't fall behind"-The man in yellow said.

The class were now taking it seriously and some were frightened to their heads.

"Looks like the "fun"is starting"-Izuku said with a smirk while Power Loader now understood and gave a small chuckle while Mei wasn't understanding what he meant and continued to watch the class.

They did their quirk assessment test and Izuku caught Bakugo using his quirk and screaming he's the best.

"Kacchan still has that arrogance, if he could apply to UA and still have that attitude then something is wrong with this school"-Izuku said.

"It's how the school has always been looking for quirks that are powerful and intelligent minds but not souls nor wills of heroes"-Power loader explained while Izuku nodded in agreement and said"looks like you understand why aren't you with the hero course"-Izuku asked.

"It's cause of my quirk it's a little weaker then the others so they put me in support classes I don't mind it since their aren't many students in this class since they fail the written part"-Power loader explained while Izuku looked down while Mei now understood what he meant earlier.

Bakugo threw the ball with his quirk making it go 50,000 mph, Momo used her quirk to make a cannon and went 70,000mph and so the the results were done.