Moon 27 || September 26, 2020

Group 592 Stats

Season: New-leaf | [3/3]
Weather: Rainy
Event: Gaffie's Gambling Gift Shop + Special Deal

🐾

Shared Prey: 11
Shared Herbs: 52
Shared Sticks: 13
Border Strength: 17/20

🐾

Cats: 23
Bio She Cats: 11
Bio Toms: 12
Dead: 2

🐾

Complete Houses:
1. Large+ (8/10) - Quartz, Lodo, Tundra, Lion, Squirrel, Garlic, Leaf, Link
2. Huge (3.6/10) - Jasper, Chess, Storm, 6 prey
3. Tiny (2/2) - Raven, Chestnut
4. Small (1/4) - Crest
5. Tiny (2/2) - Mouse, Lark
6. Tiny (1/2) - Airin
7. Tiny (1/2) - Lake
8. Small (2/2) - Ginger, Skyla
9. Huge (3/10) - Dew, Poppy, Cielo

Unfinished Houses:
N/A

Cats without Houses:
N/A

🐾 Group 592 News 🐾

|| Cutscene Start ||

"Woah, some of you are really sick..!" Gaffie looked around, astonished, "Some of you are gonna die at this rate!"

Tundra looked at her coldly, "We're trying. Don't take in news of possible death so excitedly."

"Well, it's not like it matters, it's a fact that you guys are replaceable. But I'll help you!" the gray furred she cat shrugged, "I won't die, and I can profit, so there's my motivation, if you're wondering."

Tilting his head, Tundra narrowed his eyes, "And how would that be? Do you have a higher healing skill than 5? So you could teach us to heal with a guarantee."

Hearing that, Gaffie almost burst out in laughter, "No, no! My skill is one, why would I train it when I have gifts and connections? I don't need to work hard, I'm just important like that."

The tom asked Gaffie about the connections she was talking about, though he was slightly skeptical about how off she was acting compared to the last time she came. Gaffie replied, "Well, I've once had a customer called Kogai. He's got a healing skill of ten! So cool for a commoner!"

Hearing the latest part of the discussion, Crest and Cielo walked over, curious.

"A healing skill of...ten? That's the cap, isn't it? How'd they get it so high?" Cielo asked, curious. Crest speculated, adding to it, "Was it a gift? Maybe? If he was a commoner, I doubt anyone taught him..."

"Bingo, yep! I've actually seen him twice, so the reason he has the level 10 skill is because I gave him the gift of self-training. Pretty handy for those who live alone, though I've never had the reason to use it..." Gaffie trailed off before remembering her first offer, "Oh, right! I'll tell him about you guys for...a baseline of...a hundred gems? Of course, the gambling offer exists, and I'd say you guys get...-"

"Wait, a hundred!? That's way too expensive!" Crest butted in, baffled at the price. Gaffie only shrugged, smiling, "Well, you guys are replaceable! Plus, hounding down past clients is exhausting. Anyways, I was going to say that you get three gambles on the wheel, since 592 has three digits."