Moon 10 || September 6, 2020

Group 592 Stats

Season: Leaf-fall | [3/3]
Weather: Sunny
Event: Murder and ZirconClan's Check-In Patrol Confusion

🐾

Shared Prey: 30
Shared Herbs: 51
Shared Sticks: 17
Border Strength: 16.25/20

🐾

Cats: 19
Bio She Cats: 8
Bio Toms: 11

🐾

Complete Houses:
1. Large (6/8) - Quartz, Lodo, Tundra, Lion, Squirrel, Cielo
2. Huge (4/10) - Jasper, Sebastian, Chess, Storm
3. Tiny (2/2) - Raven, Chestnut
4. Small (1/4) - Crest
5. Tiny (1/2) - Berry
6. Tiny (1/2) - Airin
7. Tiny (1/2) - Lake
8. Small (2/2) - Ginger, Skyla

Unfinished Houses:
1. (2 sessions + 14 sticks left) Huge - Dew

Cats without Houses:
Dew, and Poppy

🐾 Group 592 News 🐾

|| Cutscene Start ||

"Why's there a circle drawn into the ground?" Crest asked the cats they were patrolling with as they strolled over a peculiar looking spot. Chess looked puzzled, not having noticed the circle before.

"Ew, there's blood here!" Storm cried out upon noticing the splatter on the ground, horrified. Hesitantly, Jasper stepped closer to the hole.

"Do...do you think there's something under there? It could just be prey for all we know. Maybe someone went hunting and forgot?" Airin attempted to reason, not quite sure to believe.

"Well...What do you say we do, Crest? You're the leader of the patrol, you can call it..." Chess mumbled. The cat in question stared at the circle drawn onto the dirt, clearly having a debate with themselves.

"We'll look inside it, and if it's anything...bad.., we'll tell the rest of the group. Come on."

After some work, the group uncovered the hole, last night's short rain spell making the ground more sturdy and stopping the dirt from caving in on itself. There lay Berry, dead as could be. Jasper, Airin, and Crest quickly hurried back to alert, though Storm and Chess stayed behind to cover the body with leaves. It would help keep the body at the same temperature as it was and attempt to stop it from rotting.

"O-oh..."

"I...Why would anyone have done this? Maybe it was Wynder? He does have level six fighting skill..."

"But what does Wynder have against Berry..?"

"Someone here is a murderer! That much is true!"

"And how do we know it wasn't a rogue or anything?"

"Sorry to say this, but do you smell any rogue scent..? It was definitely one of us..."

"And Wynder? He's been around us for some time...Plus, he's still at camp, since he's injured..."

"Sniff him yourself if you want to, I guess."