Moon 16 || September 13, 2020

Group 592 Stats

Season: Green-leaf | [1/3]
Weather: Sunny
Event: None

🐾

Shared Prey: 2
Shared Herbs: 71
Shared Sticks: 13
Border Strength: 20/20

🐾

Cats: 24
Bio She Cats: 11
Bio Toms: 13

🐾

Complete Houses:
1. Large (8/8) - Quartz, Lodo, Tundra, Lion, Squirrel, Garlic, Leaf, Link
2. Huge (4/10) - Jasper, Sebastian, Chess, Storm
3. Tiny (2/2) - Raven, Chestnut
4. Small (1/4) - Crest
5. Tiny (1/2) - Mouse
6. Tiny (1/2) - Airin
7. Tiny (1/2) - Lake
8. Small (2/2) - Ginger, Skyla
9. Huge (3/10) - Dew, Poppy, Cielo

Unfinished Houses:
N/A

Cats without Houses:
Lark

🐾 Group 592 News 🐾

|| Cutscene Start ||

"Oo, this camp looks nice!" a she cat's voice was heard, praising the camp. Nodding her head, the owner of the voice, a gray colored she cat, looked around. Teachu padded next to her, seemingly having brought her here. Noticing a curious glance, Teachu explained who she was, "Here's the gift merchant I was talking about earlier!"

"Yep, I'm Gaffie! Gaffie from Gaffie's Gambling Gift Shop, pleased to meet you!" she cheered, "Shop of a thousand and seven hundred thirty-five gems, let's see if you'll add to that."

Sebastian tilted his head, "Gambling? How would a shop mean gambling?"

"Ooh, I see. Basically, the starting price for any of my gifts is a hundred, but there's a way to decrease it, if you think you're lucky enough. I'll flip a gem- if it's top, price is doubled; if it's bottom, it's halved." Gaffie explained, pulling out a gem, "I've had this gem for a long time now, and the record is 89 tops and 92 bottoms since I started counting, so it's probably pretty fair."

Sebastian nodded, satisfied with the answer, though Lodo stepped in to ask a question of their own, "Wouldn't the cat be able to just reroll as much as they want?"

"Nope! Half of their name is all of their rolls rounded up! And if you want to ask me about the stock, I've got teaching, taming, language, and more! Just ask me, and I might have it, basically."

"Ooh, cool," Lodo spoke, "Thanks, I might think about it."

|| Cutscene End ||

Teachu has brought Gaffie, a merchant who sells gifts, a special type of ability, to the clan! Deals can be made with her in the Gift Shop chain!

Raven was healed and is now healthy!

Lion and Skyla are nursing kits. [0 Energy]

Lark is sleep deprived. [-1 Energy]

Dew will be controlled by mintpelt1 until their player comes back.

Poppy will be controlled by alumort until their player comes back.

🐾 Group 592 Cats 🐾