'SCP 둘

Yoongi's

Please play something that'll suit the chapter, I don't know what to pick, but I chose Lost Stars that Jungkook covered maybe three years ago??

"Are you ready to surprise Mommy?" I asked the four of them. "Yes Appa!" The four of them answered looking at me excitedly.

"Okay let's go. Be quiet okay? If you made a mistake our plan to suprise mommy will be ruined, you don't want that right?" I asked the four of them. "We will behave, Appa!"

I slowly opened our room and slowly let the kids in, I sat them infront of Neya who's peacefully sleeping because she went home 3 in the Midnight from work.

I signed the kids to wake their mommy up.

"Hi Mommy! Goodmorning Beautiful!"

Neya slowly opened her eyes and peeked sideways meeting my eyes, I smiled and chuckled. "Goodmorning!" I laughed and kissed Neya's forehead, "Goodmorning Mom!"

"Goodmorning my cupcakes!" Neya laughed and kissed their foreheads and hugged them tight, "Mommy.." Scarlet said and looked at Neya.

"Yes, darling?"

Scarlet smiled, "Mommy. Thank you for always by my side, you always support me, I'm sorry if I ranked 2nd on class." Scarlet said pouting making Neya's tears fall. "Don't worry darling, Even though you're in or not, Mommy is always proud of you. Okay?" Neya smiled widely.

"Mommy!" Minji said, our second daughter said, "Yes darling?" Neya asked, "I'm sorry for being a crackhead like Samchons." I burst out laughing, that's my crackhead girl! Go Minji-ssi!

"Sweety, It's alright!" Neya laughed.

"Mommy.." Our third daughter, "Yes Soojin?"

"There's something I'm confused about.." Soojin said and looked at me, "What is it?"

"Daddy said to me that you're always marupok when It comes to him, especially when you both quarrel sometimes, What does Marupok Means Mommy?" I burst out laughing again.

"Oh honey.. Don't mind what your Idiot-- I mean, your father said. That's nothing. We'll talk about that later. Arasso?" My smile faded.

I'm doomed.

"Mom, I love you." That's my son. yoonki.

"I love you too. I love all of you. Four of you."

"You four stay here alright?
Your Appa and I are going to talk."

Neya standed up glaring on me making me gulped, I headed out calm, "Ya! What kind of husband are you? You're telling those kind of things! Yoongi, they're Four years old!"

Neya flicked my forehead, "Ouch! That hurts!"

"Don't be mad darling. What? What did I say wrong? It's true!" I hissed waiting Neya to smile, "You moron." Neya laughed.

"Mrs. Min?" I called out making her blush, "What the hell are you--" I kissed her, "Shut up. I wanna say something." I blurted out.

"What is it?"

"Thankyou for accepting the deal about the Fake Girlfriend thingy."

"You know what? I planned that, I Faked Everything just to get you back."

"My parents were part of that, Haeli, Nickolas."

"What?" She asked confused.

"Nothing, I love you." I laughed and kissed her.

"Yoongi.."

"Yes?"

"I'm signing off. Our
Contract about that Fake girlfriend."

"What? Why?"

"I don't want the word Fake. That's why I'm signing in as Yoongi's wife forever."

"Ew Neya that's corny!" I joked.

"Get out." Neya rolled her eyes.

"Hey, I'm joking!"

"And Neya, I have a favour to ask."

"What is it?"

"I don't want four kids, i want fiv-- Oh Shut up!"

And that's how our Story Ends.
Don't forget Neya & Yoongi :)