068

Yoongi's

"Yoongi!" She exlaimed running towards me pulling me on a tight hug. I smiled and kissed her forehead, "Did you missed me?" I asked and cupped her cheeks. "Jeez, stop that."

She pulled away, "You're always moody. What's wrong with you?" I asked putting the foods on the table. "It seems like you didn't even know me well, I'm always moody." She sat down and smiled at me, "No, It's different." I added.

I looked up meeting the clock, "It's already 12:05 in the midnight." I said reminding her, "Wae? Can't I wait? I want to see you entering the door and I'm running towards you." She said in cute tone making me look at her in awe.

I sat down across to her and stared on her face, "You're eating nonstop." I said nonchalantly and took my fries. "I'm hungry, okay? You won't let me go out this late at night though." She pouted and standed up heading towards the fridge. "Well, I'm worried." I said.

I looked at her and met eyes went down when I saw a jar of pickles on her hand. "What the hell, Neya? Are you experementing or what? Are you hella' serious? Pickles and Ice cream?"

She looked at me confused, "What? It's tasty. You should try these." She said giggling, I looked at her with disgust, "You're out of your mind, Neya." I said. "Hey, don't say that." She pouted looking sad and about to cry.

My eyes widened, "Oh fuck. Okay, I'm worried. Sorry, darling. My bad." I said panicking because of her. She cried, "Oh shit." I uttered and wipped her tears. "It's okay, you can eat now. I'm not going to question that, alright?"

She slowly nodded, I sat down and sighed.
That's wrong with her? This is weird.

🔍 : "What does it mean when your Girlfriend is always moody, eating nonstop/weirdly?"

One answer.
Your Girlfriend is Pregnant.

I looked at her and down to her tummy. "Neya?" I asked, "Yeah? What?" she asked.

"Are you pregnant?"

She stopped and looked at me, "W-what? N-no."

I should talk to Yona or Aeca about this.