089

Mafia Yoongi :)

"What do you mean he asked you if
You're with someone else? What the hell?"

Yoongi's deep voice triggers Neya's soul making her nervous, he haven't saw this side of Yoongi since they got back together and It's still kinda' new for her. Yoongi is deadly upset.

Yoongi grinned, "Don't tell me that Fucking Liu likes you, That's why he's asking if you're going with someone or not." Yoongi uttered rolling his eyes resting his back on the cold wall.

The Younger looked up and sighed, "Don't think like that Yoongi. I'm sure that Mr. Liu isn't like that, I've already told you many times that Xien's are my second family." Neya said with her cocky voice triggering Yoongi.

Yoongi scoffed, "How can you even say that? Alright, darling. Let's say, you looked Xien's more like your second family, and what about them? Do they looked up-to you like their second family? A part of their Family?" Yoongi laughed teasing her.

With that words, Neya scoffed looking at Yoongi's dark eyes, "And what if they do?" She snapped back and glanced on her files ready to go on Xien's place. "Then congrats." Yoongi said smirking while looking at her.

"You know what? I'll just get going if you're just gonna talk some nonsense shits about the Xien's. They're a good guys and girls." Neya talked back and slid in her sling bag on her shoulders faking her some smile at Yoongi.

But, Yoongi's words made her stop. "How can you even make sure they're good and not bad? That's the main problem to you, Neya. You kept trusting someone even though you haven't know them entirely." That made Neya's heart shattered. Yoongi's words were true. So true.

"You don't know them Yoongi, so don't talk like you know." Neya said stomping out of the room not even minding what Yoongi told her. Yoongi bit his lower lip and kicked the chair.

"Fucking Xien's!" He yelled and looked at his reflection on the mirror. "Fuck!" Yoongi said collapsing on the couch massaging his temple to ease the pain and the stress especially when they fought few minutes ago. This is stressful.

His eyes shifted to his phone and dialed Nickolas' number to ask where's the place Neya is going to. He dialed Nicko's number but no one even tried to answer it. "Fuck." He said throwing his phone Aggressively on the floor.

"Useless phone Fucking shit." He hissed folding his hands into a tight fist. His eyes shifted to his phone when it rings, His eyebrows curved and walked towards the phone and grabbed it answering the phone putting it on his left ear.

"Hello?"

"H-hyung.."

"Easy, Jungkook. Where are you?
You seemeed like runned. What happened?"

"H-hyung.. I saw Neya and she was---"