087

[ short chap :) + last sweetness :) ]

Yoongi's

"Any plans for tomorrow?"

I said rolling up my sleeves looking on her side. She pucked her lips and sighed, "I'm going at Xien's tomorrow and I can't spend saturday with you, darling." She chuckled.

I slightly nodded, "Wait, didn't you said you're done with Xien's?" I asked her, "I don't know, Haeli chatted me and said we're going at Xien's and how unlucky, she's nowhere to be found."

My eyebrows curved, "And you're going alone? Architect Park I can accompan- Shhh, Yoons. I'll be fine." She cutted me and smiled, "Are you sure? I'm worried." I said honestly and sat down.

"Yeah, Xien's are good. They're very nice, and It's impossible from what you're thinking." She said kissing my cheeks. "I'm just worried okay? Plus, you're alone. As the matter of fact, I don't trust those Xien's." I said kissing her forehead.

"Oh, Godness, Yoons. They're nice, stop thinking those nonsense." She said and smiled at me, "Are you really sure?" I asked her.

"Min Yoongi, how many times do I have to tell you that they're nice and more like a second family to me." She said rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, Neya. Alright, I'm off to Bighit." I said grabbing my coat. "Take care, Darling."

I kissed her forehead and smiled, "Don't worry. I'll be fine." She assured. But, deep inside of me, I can't really trust no one nowadays, especially when someone's around Neya.

I'm nervous.
I'm scared I might lose her.
Not only her. But Neya and our baby.