Thread~05

• PARTNERSHIP •

Melanie,

"Melanie! Are you listening?" Tawag sakin ni Franzei. We were in a formal party right now, its a celebration of a company membership but I don't know what company it is. Basta sinama lang kami ni Riley dito ng mga parents namin, it is a big company and I'm sure there just here to brag about our company... Weird but they also don't know the owner of the company its kind of mysterious.

"I..I'm sorry, yeah I'm listening..." Paghingi ko ng pasensya and drank some champaigne.

"Tsk your not really listening to me, thinking of your Kylie huh?" Tanong niya kaya nanlaki ang mata ko.

"N..No I'm not why would I think of him? I'm just thinking about the investigation about our parents, they said that may na locate silang address kung saan makikita ang warehouse na pinagtataguan nila ng drugs," Kwento ko and she nodded.

"I told you the investigators that I recommend you is totally a pro, I'm sure they will caught the suspect in no time soon. You'll finally can live in peace with your Kylie... You will live happily trully" Aniya and I smiled.

"I really hope that day will come..." Sagot ko.

"May I have your attention everyone," Biglang may nagsalita sa harap ng stage kaya lahat ng tao ay lumingon sakanya. My eyes were widened when I saw a familiar face... Its Kyle's Father together with his wife which is Kyle's Mother.

"I..Its that Kyle's parents? Wait... Don't tell me this party is their company membership with them and with a very well known company in the bussiness industry in Asia? Melanie do you know about this?" Tanong sakin ni Franzei at umiling ako.

"My parents also didn't know about this," I said with full of confusion in written in my face.

"Does that mean Kyle is here as well?" Napatingin ako kay Franzei sa sinabi niya.

"This party is a celebration of our company and a company of the top business company industry in Asia, this wouldn't be possible without the CEO of our company which is no other than my son... Kyle Elfanco!" Anunsiyo ng kanyang ama and there he is... The man that I've been longing to see for the longest time. He is smiling to everyone, he becomed more handsome than before, I would admit that I'm drooling over his good looks since the beginning and until now.

"Melanie, need a tissue?" Biro sakin ni Franzei kaya sinamaan ko siya ng tingin.

"I know Melanie he's gotten hotter ever since your break up, If he's not crazy to you I would definitely date him to be honest," Pag amin ni Franzei.

"Good evening to all of you. Thank you for attending to this special night. I hope you all enjoy todays evening," He said with full joy in his voice. I smiled at myself while seeing him, he is happy... I'm glad that he is.

"Your smiling, happy to see your prince charming again huh?" Biglang bungad samin ni Riley kaya agad napa irap si Franzei at uminom ng wine.

"W..What are you talking about? I'm not smiling. Why are you here? Didn't you tell me your going for girl hunting here?" Pangangatwiran ko and he chuckled.

"Yeah I am, and the girl I'm hunting for is right on this table..." Aniya at tinignan si Franzei na sa ibang dereksyon nakatingin.