Eyes of the beholder (ch5)

No one's pov

Y/n and the hooded man walked out of the portal to see a woman, they could tell she was pregnant from the way she carefully moved around.

????:Do you recogniz-

Y/n:Yes, I remember my own mother.

????:Good, watch.

After a few seconds, Sasaki walked inside and walked over to her kissed her on her cheek before he took his mask off and walked into a room. The hooded figure followed him to see a room full of old books and other things that looked ancient.

????:Your father would always come here after meeting with that pale woman, he would try to figure out what your semblance would be, he knew it wasn't possible to find out what it was until you unlocked it. But the poor soul didn't stop.

Y/n:Why would he do that? I mean, I don't even have a semblance...

After a few hours, Sasaki fell asleep reading a book and holding a syringe.

????:Hahaha, of course you do. Would you like to know why it hasn't come to you yet?

Y/n:That would be alot of help.

????:The man infront of us right now is the reason your semblance hasn't activated or showed itself.

Y/n:What do you mean?

????:Y/n, he researched for days on how to stop a semblance from ever being used, he only managed to...let's say change the way on how you'd be able to use it.

Y/n:I don't think that's possible...

????:It shouldn't have been, but he did it. He pushed your semblance back, believe it or not, he wanted you to live a normal life.

Y/n:Instead it only ended up in me getting bullied and cheated on...the things I had to endure....how foolish I was to think that they'd...accept me...

????:Why are you looking for their acceptance?

Y/n:I don't know....I guess that's why your all here....to help me figure it out.

????:heh...you don't know where you're going...and you know it's far.

Y/n:I know my path is narrow...I should've known it from the start...Next memory.

The hooded figure nodded and was about to open another portal until Sasaki jumped out of his seat with his semblance activated.

Sasaki:Y/n! Wai-.....No one's here....it was just a dream....

Sasaki looked at the syringe in his hand and wiped away a tear Before whispering "I'm sorry" and leaving the room.

????:interesting....

Y/n:Not Interesting enough, let's go to the next memory.

The hooded figure nodded and opened up another portal. Y/n walked inside of it before the hooded figure did. Once they walked out of the portal, they saw Y/n's mother taking some sort of pill

????:A drug that would take a semblance beyond what it originally was. She was taking this while you were still in her stomach, meaning she was really giving you this pil.

Y/n:And dad didn't know...

Everything changed to where Y/n's mother was holding a baby Ang Sasaki was right next to the baby with a syringe.

????:He told her that it would make your Semblance develop faster.

Y/n:When really....it was stopping it from developing....

????:and while you had the things from that syringe flowing in your blood.

Y/n:.....Mom was still taking those pills.

????:Messing up the development of your semblance even more.

Y/n:......

????:let's skip to where your father made a choice that would change your life for the better or worse...

Everything changed again to where Sasaki was talking with the pale skinned woman, she was looking at Sasaki with a devilish smirk. Sasaki trembled and was taken to the ground by Something. (Like what Salem did to Hazel)

????:He defied her orders to kill you since you were a failure.

Y/n watched as his father slowly started to give up. Y/n walked over next to Sasaki and crouched down before he looked at Sasaki as his eyes started to change.

 Y/n walked over next to Sasaki and crouched down before he looked at Sasaki as his eyes started to change

????:Hm?

Y/n gritted his teeth and looked at Sasaki in rage.

Y/n:Stand up Sasaki... aren't you here to save your wife and son? Didn't you want him to live a normal life? Or are you gonna sit there and let her find them and kill them?

Sasaki's eyes widened before he managed to stand up, only to be stabbed in his back by Tryian who had a crazed look on his face. The pale woman spoke up and looked at Sasaki

????:Where is the boy?

Sasaki:Y/n...And Melissa are gone, you won't find them, because they're under the protection of the person you hate Soo much...

The pale woman nodded Before she stood up and walked over to Sasaki and snapped her fingers Before Tryian took his head off. Y/n stood up and walked over to the hooded figure.

????:Excellent, now that you've unlocked your semblance...well, that semblance you used just now wasn't yours, it was your father's but...much more advanced. You somehow managed to show him your memories of that exact moment...So he heard everything you said to him...interesting indeed

Y/n:Next memory, I wanna see every single one.

????:You'd be here for days, Months, maybe even years.

Y/n:I don't care.

Y/n put the hood of his cloak and looked at the Hooded figure.

Y/n:Let's go.

To be continued