we're the ones in control now...the y/n you once knew is gone...(ch3)

No one's pov

Veronica:So "Sato" if that's what your calling yourself now. Can you explain why the fuck you kicked the door in, before I kick you?

Y/n (Sato):It's quite simple, seeing my girlfriends cheat on me with my teammates has made me...how do I say this...pissed I guess.

Yang:What did you expect? Someone as weak as you wouldn't be able Todo anything for us.

Y/n let out a chuckle before appearing infront of her.

Y/n (Sato):I expected you to be loyal...no...y/n expected you to be loyal...he expected all of his suffering to stop...he expected...that you all would help him hold us back...but now that we're in full control...he won't be able to stop us.

Weiss:Why do you keep saying "us"?

Ruby:And what do you mean by you're in full control?

Y/n (Sato):Oh, it's simple...over his years of living, y/n made us. We are the embodiment of the things he hid all this time.

Lucy:And...what would that be?

Y/n (Sato):A-

Ozpina:Monster.

They all looked over at Ozpina and noticed she had some of the other teachers with her.

Y/n (Sato):Oh, look at what we have here.

Ozpina:Which one are you?

Y/n (Sato):...Don't know what you're talking about.

Ozpina:Don't lie to me, y/n has told me alot about his little problem.

Blake:What problem?

Ozpina sighed and looked at everyone.

Ozpina:y/n has a certain little problem where these things talk to him and scream at him about using his semblance or letting them have control...

Lucy:Wait...so that's...not y/n?

Ruby:I don't get it.

Y/n (Sato): You're an idiot, wouldn't expect you to get it...none of you...

Blake:So what your saying is that we aren't talking to y/n but someone else.

Ozpina:Exactly...

Lucy:And you said they were screaming at him for not giving them control over his body...

Veronica:So he had a choice...and...

Catherine:He chose to give them control...

Ozpina:Yup, and I can only think, what's happened to make him give up while I was gone?

Y/n (Sato):It's none of your damn buissness, just know that what's happened these past few months while you were gone...hahaha...has made us even stronger and hateful than ever.

Ozpina:I hope you know not to follow in your grandfather's steps...then I'd have to call your mother, wouldn't I?

Y/n (Sato) started to shake out of fear...fear of his mother.

Lucy:What's his mother gonna do?

Ozpina:She's the only one who can beat him and control him in this state...as long as we don't get to the third fourth one...

Yang:What...how many are there?

Ozpina:In total there are four...the fourth one is way more dangerous than any of them...let's hope that y/n isn't-

Y/n (Sato):Sleeping inside of his own head? Getting ready to wake up a new person

Ozpina:...You...where is y/n right now...

Y/n (Sato):oh he's just...hm...how do I say this...oh! I got it...y/n...is gonna be meeting with Zero real soon.

Lucy:Zero?

Veronica:That must be the fourth one's name...

Y/n (Sato):Yup!

Ozpina sighed and looked at the girls and teachers as she fixed her glasses.

Ozpina:Could you all leave...just for a few seconds...

Y/n (Sato):Oh? Bitch wants to go?

Ozpina:I wouldn't call yourself that, it's not good ya know? Now everyone out.

Everyone nodded and started to leave the room as Glynda closed it behind her.

Lucy's pov

After we all left, Professor goodwitch fixed the door than closed it behind her.

Me:...Is y/n gonna be okay?

Glynda:As long as Ozpina doesn't kill the person controlling his body, he'll be fine...

After she said that we started to hear things being thrown and broken inside of our room, we also heard y/n screaming alot of...things at Ozpina...

Port:Yup...just fine...

We heard a huge thud and a scream that sounded like Ozpina as the wall shook for a second

Veronica:I'm actually starting to get worried...

Yang:Who do you think's winning...

Weiss:Ozpina?

Blake:You mean we haven't heard Serena this Sato person fight so he might be winning...

Ruby:Do you guys think we made the right choice...bullying y/n and cheating on him

Port:You did what?

Glynda:SO YO-...so you girls did all of that?

Catherine:It wasn't just us...

Port:I see...then we'll talk about this when all the classes resume.

Glynda:Yes...now that we're back.

We soon her an even louder thud as the door was sent flying off it's hinges...again...but this time y/n was on the ground...and he was really... really...really fucked up.

Me:Y/n?

Y/n (Sato):Go...fuck...yourself...bitch...

Ozpina stepped out of the room with her clothes torn... showing her bra and skin. She fixed her shirt and stepped on y/n's back as she spoke tiredly and out of breath.

Ozpina:Didn't we just have a "talk" about you and that mouth of yours?

Y/n (Sato):Talk about deez nutz you filthy whor-

She pressed her foot harder into his back as he grunted...but it looked like he got a little pleasure from it...she then got on one knee and whispered something in his ear that made him blush. (They didn't have sex when they were in the room...but they might do it later 😏😏😏😏👌) she then got up and looked at us.

Ozpina:Now, I wanna hear... everything that has happened while I was gone...and don't skip a FUCKING thing.

Kanto here and I really need to stop updating, but this is the last chapter you'll get before I get back.°.°.°.°.°