I can't run from my past. (ch1)

No one's pov

A student is walking down the halls of beacon, beaten up and broken as he was he stayed at beacon, hoping everything would Change...hoping his misery would end...but it never did...soon he started to get beaten up by his girlfriends too...this continued for days...and months...he waited and waited...but it never stopped...so he just gave up...he gave up on the bulling to stop...soon his teammates even started to hate him...things stayed like this...until today...where y/n...is starting to believe...that he needs to force things to stop...he hid his semblance from everyone...he was scared of making another mistake and becoming a monster like he once was...scared of hurting everyone...scared of not showing any mercy.

Currently y/n is walking to his dorm after getting beat up by teams CRDL and SSSN. He soon reached his door and opened it to see his teammates. Lucy, Veronica and Catherine. He didn't feel like being yelled at it hit so he just walked over to his bed and laid down. They all looked at him because he's usually talking to them about him being bullied as irritating as it was to look at him, talk to him and share a room with him. Lucy looked over at Catherine as she nodded.

Lucy:Y/n are you okay?

Y/n stayed quiet and pulled his blanket over his head.

Veronica:Hey, she's talking to you.

Y/n stayed quiet, got up and walked towards the bathroom. Catherine got infront of him, blocking his way.

Catherine:we're trying to talk to you y/n

Y/n:...That's a first...

He pushed her out of the way and walked inside the bathroom, locking the door after him. They all looked at Catherine who was about to activate her semblance and charge through the door to beat him down.

Lucy:Catherine, leave him. If he doesn't wanna talk, let him mold in there.

Veronica:Yeah, let's just go get ready for our dates.

Catherine:...yeah... alright, I guess that's better then beating his face in.

Veronica;Good, now has anyone seen my purse?

Lucy:I think you put it under your bed.

Veronica:I looked under there already...you know what, fuck the purse, I have my wallet in my pocket anyway. Let's just go.

Catherine:Alright.

They grabbed everything they needed for there dates and left the form room...y/n stayed in the bathroom...looking at himself in the mirror as his eyes started to flicker. He started to hear voices in his head. Screaming at him.

????:Why haven't you used your Semblance, you could stop all of this!

Y/n:I don't want too...

????:You could rule this school!

Y/n:What would that do...it would make me a monster again...

????:Make everyone before you fear and kneel down infront of you!

????:And you won't because you don't wanna reapet what happened last time!?

????:Never in my lifetime have I heard of this!

Y/n:Shut up...

????: Destroy your enemies like you once did!

Y/n started to hold his head in pain

????:Become a god!

????:You have endless amount of aura!

????:You could copy anything, YET YOU WONT BECAUSE YOUR SCARED OF YOUR OWN POWER!