Bucky X Bi!Male!Reader pt 2

Continuation of the story you hoes.Theres gonna be some backstory for the reader here that's gonna be plot relevant so sorry. Again mainly gonna be fluff but there might be mentions of homophobia/internalised homophobia. Depends how I'm feeling. I have no draft for this one. F/C is favourite coffee

When I got home from my shift at the Rainbow Mug I turned on my phone and noticed I had a notification. I opened up my messages to find out it was a message from Bucky!

When can we talk - Bucky

I replied with

I don't have a shift tomorrow so maybe... tomorrow 12 a.m at this cute cat café. I'll text you the directions

After sending that one I  sent him a map with the directions drawn on it.

Cool. I like cats so that's a nice choice. - Bucky

*Next Day*

When I woke up the next day I got ready and started to head to the cafe that I chose for our meeting

"Hey! Thanks for meeting me here," Bucky said as I got to the table, a bit more enthusiastic than when we first met.

"No problem! Anything you wanted to talk about specifically?" I replied.

"Kind of…" he said " I was wondering how you grew to accept yourself?"

"Well," I responded "It's different for everyone. I grew up close to the South, so there was some internalised biphopia, but I got past it with therapy and self reflection"

"I was hoping you could help me with that…" he responded " The 40s weren't the most… accepting time and I still have trouble accepting that I can be myself."

"Sure thing. Let's take things slowly first. My name is y/n. I'm bisexual. You are?"

"Well, most people call me Bucky, and I am… gay" he replied nervously.

"Okay, good. We have a basis. Do you have a therapist?" I asked as I took a sip of my f/c.

"Well, I do have a therapist for my PTSD," he responded with.

"Are they supportive of the community?"

"Well I've not really mentioned it before,"

"I would say you should mention you made friends with a bisexual dude and see how she reacts,"

"Okay,"

I check the time and realize I need to be at my sister's house.

"Shit, I'm gonna run late for my niece's birthday party! Sorry dude," I apologize.

"Don't worry about it. Thanks for helping me with this,"

"No worries. I gotta get goin'. See ya"

Part 2 is done my little hoelites.