Chapter 45-Cup Bearer

Enjoy! If you have any questions that confuses you, please do say so in the comments section. Also do remember to vote.

Then a figure appeared, a delicate figure, she was brunette with a round hip and petite body, there was an elegance upon her, as her skin twinkled and glowed, it was pure and luminous, like the stars in of the night, her voice was frightful; they were lovely tones of distorting voices layered together but they combined to become one.

Her eyes were multi colored, the left was a sparkling brownish hue, while the left was a purplish tinted wonder, which brightened as she spoke. Joanne didn't need anyone to tell her that she was in the presence of a goddess. "It's not a question of weather i trust you or not, my love. You have battled all, even Mother Hera herself, and won. But if you drink the Fountain of Youth upon yourself, surely danger would follow you about, across the realms, you'll never be safe again. I do not want that for you, Heracles," said the goddess.

The handsome man scoffed, "I do not care, my dear. I will not stand clear, and allow your treasure to rest upon any evil one's hand, not even the devilish goddess Enyo and her endless minions. That I promise you . . . Your treasure shall be a gift to me and your seeds alone. Be real assured that for generations to come, our children shall cherish the feel of the fountain of youth coursing their blood stream, our decendants shall not depart from your revered godliness, my dear. Our legacies to be shall tremble and worship the great—wine loving goddess—the cup bearer, Hebe! I shall teach them to exalt you such as  you have exalted me with your hand in marriage," said her, while his face lit up in excitement.

"Then you shall have my treasure, you shall drink upon the fountain of youth, my love. For now, it is yours." said the goddess Hebe. "Now, my love. I must trouble you to get me more wine. This particular strict business of ours is such a bore that it makes me almost sober." the goddess commanded, and Heracles complied.

The goddess stretches as he did, in a lovely sort of way, like a purring cat. Then she stood up abruptly, yawned, then walked in a subtle manner towards a nereby vine, she snatched a grape, before her eyes suddenly jetted towards Joanne erratically, it was a heavy stare, that left Joanne with a dreadful fright, it seemed like the eyes of the goddess was piercing into her very soul, searching, prodding, penetrating, ripping apart her very existence, so Joanne did what she could, she hid away.

"You don't need to be afraid, dear one. I hope my mortal form do not frighten you, of course there's so much you can't do to lessen the godly powers that radiate within me," said the goddess softy, like she was talking to a horse in a slaughter house. "For we do not have much time as I would like. They're rules about this sort of business, and I'm sure I'm breaking a few by bringing here, to the past."

Joanne stood up timidly, uncovering herself from hiding, she felt like her body wasn't her own anyone, that it was controlled relentlessly by the goddess's words. "Wwhat—what are yyyou—?" she stuttered, in plain fear, although she knew the answer to the question she had asked already.

"Surely you've figured out those detailed bits already, dear one. If you haven't, then I cannot say exactly what had happened to the present mortal's feeble minds." said the goddess, she had a quirky and carefree manner about her, it was clear that she was free spirited, that part of her was seen in every subtle movement she made, like the realms could be falling apart and she wouldn't mind. "Be rest assured brought that I brought you here, this is as you see around you—the past—to the exact times when the goddesses walked the realms, among mortalkind. This is, maybe if I'm correct, millions of centuries before you were ever born. I brought you her, against your wish, so you can hear and see for yourself how it all started, how your genetic race began—"