●ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ●

Start from the beginning

He feels his phone vibrate continuously. Picking the phone up, he looks at the caller.

Taehyun.

With a heavy heart, he answers.

"H-hello?"

"Beomgyu? Where are you? I-I got so worried. I asked for you from your mom but she said you left--Where are you?"

"Tyun."

"Yes?"

"Promise me that you'll find me, okay?"

"Beom, what are you talking about-"

Beomgyu hangs the phone, looking at the wallpaper.

It was a picture of him and Taehyun on their first date.

He smiles fondly at the picture, feeling a new set of tears fall down his red eyes.

Beomgyu looks back at the road, eyes wide as another car bombards towards his, the glass shattering and hitting Beomgyu straight to the eyes. He feels pain from his stomach, feeling a pole stab right through it. Beomgyu feels his life being drained away from him, smiling one last time as everything around him fades into nothing.

"I love you, Taehyun-ah."

-

Taehyun paces around Beomgyu's house, his anxiety and fear worsening.

Beomgyu didn't go home.

"-Alright, sorry for interrupting you." Ryujin, Beomgyu's sister says through the phone.

She approaches Taehyun, saying, "He's not at Soobin or Yeonjun's place."

Taehyun grabs his hair as his heart's beat picks up its pace. The two have searched all the possible places yet they haven't succeeded.

Getting an idea, Taehyun says, "Maybe he's at our hiding place-"

DING DONG!

Their heads dart towards the door. Taehyun runs up to the door, opening it and expecting to see Beomgyu. But to his dismay, it was the police.

Frowning, Taehyun says, "What is it, Sir?"

"Are you the family of Beomgyu Choi?"

"I'm his sister." Ryujin answers.

"We are sorry to say this but, Beomgyu Choi was found dead, possibly speeding through the highway and colliding with another vehicle. He was taken to the hospital but it was too late-"

Taehyun couldn't hear anything after that.

He felt numb, suddenly falling to the ground with his hands on his face.

He doesn't know what to do without Beomgyu. Beomgyu was his reason to continue living. Beomgyu was the only person who actually cared for and loved him. Beomgyu saw his worth he didn't even know he had. Beomgyu was his life, and now he's dead.

But he knows what to do.

He will fulfill Beomgyu's promise.

He'll find him.

"I promise Beom. I'll find you, no matter what happens."

Choi Beomgyu and Kang Taehyun, a couple who got separated due to things that happened out of their control which resulted in them having to pay the price, get reincarnated in a new life.

Will fate be on their side in this new universe?

TaeGyu Reincarnation story.

Disclaimer;
This book contains mature and sensitive scenes and topics that some of you may not be comfortable with.

This is a work of fiction distributed by the author's imagination and does not mean to harm nor sexualize any mentioned character in the book.

Please don't steal or copy anything in this book. I have worked very hard for this and hope that if you desire to imitate one of the scenes, simply ask permission.

That's all.

Welcome to Somebody I Used To Know!