Chapter 48

Bill grabbed his sword and swung it at his father, but his father dodged it easily. Bill yelled and charged at his father once more. Ace got out of the way easily. Bill looked at his father, his eyes burning with rage.

"Too slow." Ace smirked. Bill glared and swung once more. Quickly he pivoted and swung aiming for his father’s face. Ace used his own sword to block the blow. He then pushed forward. Bill stumbled back and swung his leg for his father’s legs. Ace jumped over, and aimed his sword towards Bill’s face. The sword scratched his cheek. “You can do better than that, even a six year old will beat you.” Ace mocked.

“I can do better!” Bill spat.

“‘I can do better!’ He says. Then prove it.” Ace said. Bill growled and ran at his father. he used his powers to make a vine to entangle him. Ace’s eyes widen with shock, then he narrowed his eyes. Ace moved out of the way of the vines only to be swung by Bill’s sword. It hit Ace’s arm and blood started to pour out of the wound. “Bastard.” Ace muttered under his breath. As he aimed his sword towards Bill’s leg. Bill jumped over it and swung his sword over head. Ace blocked the blow with his own sword, they stirked blows here and there, only to be missed or blocked. Bill used his power again and trapped Ace’s foot. Ace lost his footing and fell backwards. Bill swung at Ace’s sword, Ace lost gripping on it and it flew across the room. Bill screamed as he plunged his sword into his father’s gut. Ace’s eyes widen in pain as he opened his mouth to let out a silent scream.

“Waste of space!” Bill yelled as he finished off his father. “Waste of space.” He repeated quietly. Bill’s hair covered his eyes. He took out the sword and walked out the door. Bill glared at Chronos with hate before departing. Chronos watched him go, he then turned to Whitefang.

“Capture him.” He commanded quietly. Whitefang nodded.

“As you wish.” He said before running after Bill. Oscar watched them go.

“You should have stopped him!” Oscar told Chronos. Chronos shook his head.

“Ace wanted this.” Chronos said.

“But…” Oscar tailed off. He looked at Ace’s body then back at Chronos. “Are you kidding me?!” He yelled. Oscar pointed his finger towards Ace’s body. “Do you really think he wanted this? Or do you just not care, because all you care about is ruling this god forsaken world!” Oscar snapped flipping a table that was near him. Chronos watched with wide eyes. He chuckled.

“Oscar, what would have Ace done if I intervened?” Chronos asked.

“Ace, would have still been alive.” Oscar said. Chronos chuckled.

“Yes, but our plan would have been ruined.” Chronos said.

“What plan?” Oscar asked.

“To capture Bill and make him our pawn.” Chonos stated flatly.

“... whatever.” Oscar mumbled. Chronos sighed.