Chapter 17

Lindsay and Bill helped Magy out of the castle. Magy was bloody and sour. Bill was on her right while Lindsay was on her left.

“Where to now?” Bill asked. Magy narrowed her eyes.

“We have to find out where my brother is, the item he has is very dangerous” She said seriously.

“What happened back at the castle? Whitefang and your brother just… disappeared.” Lindsay said. Magy looked at the ground.

“Its the item he has. Its allows him to do whatever he wants.” She told the blonde.

“...But still.” Lindsay murmured. Magy cast her eyes down, her ears flattening against her skull.

“My brother is a mysterious man, I’ll admit that. Thats why I was terrified to fight him. He knew what i was going to do, before I did. I would be lying if I said that my brother doesn’t have that effect on people. To strike fear into their hearts.” She said. Magy turned her head to look at the sky. ”You’re suffering from shock.” She said to Lindsay. Lindsay shrugged.

“He did look a bit scary.” Lindsay admitted. Magy nodded in understanding.

“And he practically killed you.” Bill added with a shiver. Magy’s ears twitched and she abruptly stopped.

“Magy. We're sorry, we should have listen to you.” Lindsay said looking away. Magy looked at her smugly and poked her forehead.

“Sooo, what you’re saying is you’re sorry.” She asked. Lindsay nodded.

“Yes. We should have believed you.” Lindsay said. Bill nodded.

“Ya… Sorry.” Bill said. Magy patted their backs.

“No worries.” She said casually. She looked up and sniffed the air. “Its the scent of blood.” She mumbled. And started to run to the direction of the smell.

“Magy! Wait!” Lindsay shouted running after Magy. Bill started to run too. Magy turned into her wolf form to cover more distance. Once she reached the smell, She looked around. It was a small city. “Ugh, I hate cities.” She grumbled.

“Wheres the smell of blood coming from?” Bill asked. Magy sniffed the air again.

“Its quite a distance away, It has another smell involved in it too.” She said and started to walk.

“I’m scared.” Bill said. Magy slapped him in the back of the head. “Ouch.” Bill said.

“Quit being a wimp.” She scolded him. Bill frowned. Magy, Lindsay and Bill walked for a bit until they came to a bridge.

“This is where the smell is coming from.” Magy muttered.

“Odd.” Bill said, more to himself. The three went under the bridge and stopped dead in their tracks. In front of them was a chocolate brown wolf, with Minty green eyes. Bill gulped.