Chapter 47

Bill ran into where he slept. He collapsed to the ground.

“H-hes still around! Hes still around!” Bill screamed. Bill started to shake, the memories of his past flooding into his mind, There was a knock on his door. “Leave me alone!” Bill yelled.

“Bill?” Lindsay called.

“Leave me alone!” Bill repeated. Lindsay turned the knob and she came in.

“Bill.” She stated.

“What!” Bill shouted, there was anger in his voice. Lindsay flinched, she sat down beside him.

“What happened?” She asked.

"He's still alive!" Bill whispered. He closed his eyes. "He's still alive..." He repeated. Lindsay put a hand on his shoulder.

“Who?” Lindsay asked.

"My... F-father." Bill whispered. Lindsay gasped.

“You told me you didn’t have parents!?” Lindsay said.

"My mother d-died from sickness. My father use to ab-abuse me, locked me up in the basement and told me I was a waste of space... I escapes through a hole I found, he noticed an tried to run me over with his car. I ran away and never saw him again... until now..." Bill said. Lindsay nodded.

“So you never really grew up with parents.” Lindsay muttered. She hugged Bill.

“Is there anything I can do?” She asked. Bill shook his head.

“No.” He said, Lindsay nodded and left the room.She cast one last glance at Bill and closed the door. Bill sighed and laid down. ‘Should I go after him?’ He thought. Bill looked around his room.

“I can’t leave the rebellion.” He mumbled to himself. He grabbed the thing nearest to him, a book. He open up a book to a random page. “Justice has to be served.” He said reading the first sentence. Bill narrowed his eyes.

“Justice has to be served.” He whispered. He got up and he grabbed a bag. He also took his sword that was beside his bed, and headed out of his room. He quickly got to the main doors and bolted out of headquarters.”Justice has-no,needs to be served’ He thought. ‘I wonder where he’ll be...’ Bill sighed. Bill kept on running thinking of ideas.

“He’ll be nearby I know it.” He mumbled. He ran to the edge of Russia and looked around. His eyes widen as he saw his father go on a little black fighter plane, followed by Whitefang. ‘He can’t be working for Chronos!’ Bill thought in panic. He quickly ran after them and hoped in the plane without them noticing. He then went to the lower parts of the plane so he can be hidden. Bill fell asleep for the eleven hour ride, he woke up when he heard the pilot speak.

“Where here.” The pilot said.

“Thanks.” Ace said as him and Whitefang walked out of the plane. Ace walked towards the kingdom followed by Whitefang. Bill also followed them careful to keep his presence hidden. Ace and Whitefang went into a room and closed the door behind them, Bill hid a carefully listened.

“Your report?” Bill heard Chronos ask them.

“We scared the life out of that boy.” Whitefang said. “You should have seen his face.” Whitefang chuckled.

“Do you have a prediction on what he’ll do?” Chronos asked Ace.

“He’ll probably come looking for me, and try to kill me.” Ace said.

“In his little dream.” Whitefang muttered. Ace chuckled. Bill gasped when he saw a guard holding a man coming towards the door, quick as a mouse Bill head behind a chair as best as possible. The guard went in and said something Bill can not hear. Couple of moments later the guard left. Bill scooched back towards the door.

“How would you like to help Ace with his problem.” He heard Chronos say. ‘Problems?’ Bill frowned.

“And what is his problems?” The man asked.

“His son is trying to kill him.” Chronos said.

“Oh?” man said.  "And you need help with?" He asked. Ace chuckled.

“I need you to help him defeat his son.” Chronos said. Bill growled lowly. ‘Those bastards!’ He gave up and slammed the door open. He gripped at his sword and stared at his father.

“So you came?” Ace grinned.

“I’ve came to settle our little problem.” Bill spat as he charged at his father. Ace smirked and grabbed a sword from a guard and charged at his son.