Chapter 38

Magy sniffed the air before motioning Lindsay to go ahead. See see nodded and walked ahead a little bit, followed by Bill.

“Hurry up Bill!” Lindsay whispered getting her twin pistols ready. Bill nodded and ran towards her. Lindsay turned into her dragon form and Bill hopped on her back. She flew towards the capital of Chile. Lindsay turned back to her human form.

“Okay. All the higher ups meet at one place today, Bill how far are we from the place?” Lindsay asked her friend.

“I see it!” Bill said pointing towards a brick building. Lindsay nodded and both of them headed towards that building silently jumping roof to roof.

Magy, Serious and the rebellion waited till Lindsay told them it was okay. Magy looked at the window of the tower and saw two small flickers of light, followed by a blue flicker.

“Now!” Magy yelled and raced to the city.

“Hey! you!” A soldier said pointing towards Magy. Magy ran faster and tackled him down biting his neck. The soldier’s partner got a gun out and started to fire at Magy. Serious quickly grabbed Magy and escaped the bullets with her in his arms.

“Thank you.” Magy thanked. Serious smiled and nodded. The other soldiers looked at one another.

“What are you doing just standing there? Kill them!” A voice ordered. Chronos's soldiers all got their guns out and started to fire at the rebellion.

Whitefang rushed into the throne room where Chronos is.

“Your majesty!” Whitefang started. “Were being attacked in Chile! The three are there.” He snarled. Chronos’s eyes widened.

“What!?” He snarled. He quickly got up and headed for the secret lab, not caring if whitefang was following. He opened the door and walked in.

“Ricotta!” Chronos called. Ricotta turned around.

“Yes?” He asked. Chronos looked at him in the eye.

“Is the weapon ready for testing?” Chronos asked. Ricotta nodded. Chronos smirked.

“Bring it out. I know the perfect place to test it.” He said. Ricotta went into a well guarded room and brought out the weapon.

“What is this place?” Whitefang asked stepping into the room.

“This is a secret lab that I created a long time ago.” Chronos answered. Whitefang looked at the weapon that Ricotta has brought out.

“And what is that?!” He said sniffing curiously at the weapon. Chronos  .

“This is the future.” He whispered.

"A robot?" Whitefang said studying the robot weapon carefully. Chronos nodded.