Chapter 14

Magy looked at the king in utter shock.

“W-what did y-you say” She asked. King Berotius chuckled.

“I honestly thought you knew by now.” He mocked. Magy growled, She took out her sword and unsheathed it. Whitefang jumped in front of the king and growled in defence.

“Y-you killed her you bastard!!” She yelled as she lunged. King berotius lunged too. The air was stiff, as now two wolves faced each other. Whitefang yipped and backed away in time. One with a coat as white as snow and the other black as the darkness.

“So you’ve been here the entire time… Chronos.” Magy snarled. Chronos lifted his tail in dominance. Whitefang watched the two, confused.

“I have been waiting for you to show up.” He growled. The two lunged at each other again with claws extended. Each of them standing in one end ot the room. Blood splattered on the ground from the cuts they gave each other.

Chronos took a step forward and snarled. Magy now having a huge gash on her shoulder limped up as well.

“I did as you said... I harbored my sadness and turned into rage for you!” Magy shouted as she ran at Chronos full speed. Chronos lowered himself to the ground and waited, Magy jumped at him, but in a swift moment Chronos grabbed her by the neck and pinned her down. With one paw on her ribs, he slowly crushed her trachea. Whitefang smirked and his tail went side to side in satisfaction. Magy screamed in pain and agony. Magy, desperate to get out of the situation kicked Chronos in the jaw loosening the bite. And shook him off as hard as she could. Magy crawled away and stood up. Magy puked out blood.

“Bastard!” She cursed. Turning into her human form, Magy ensheathed her sword and so did Chronos They stared at each other long and hard. Chronos was the first to make a move, swinging his sword he charged at Magy. Magy dodged all of attacks and slashed his arm. Chronos growled in pain and swung his sword at Magy but she ducked and aimed his stomach, but Whitefang jumped, biting her arm and shaking it furiously. Magy hissed and punched Whitefang in the side of the head and then over kicked him. Whitefang growled.

“Stay away from him!” Whitefang snarled.

“Don’t interfere! Wolf-dog!” Magy shouted at him. Whitefang flattened his ears.

“I. Am. Not. A. Wolf-dog! I’m pure wolf.” Whitefang snarled with rage. Magy smirked.

“I’m not surprised my brother doesn’t know.. He’s an even bigger idiot than you” She said. Chronos looked at Whitefang in shock.

“You’re a wolf-dog?” he asked. Whitefang crouched down low, tail between his leg and ears back.

“Y-yes, sir, I am.” Whitefang whimpered. Chronos narrowed his eyes. And in flash he was in front of Whitefang in his wolf-form. He grabbed Whitefang by the scruff and threw him across the room. Magy growled and lunged at her brother but her brother kicked her away. Chronos picked up Whitefang by the scruff again and looked at Magy.

“I will see you again soon… Little sister” He said and disappeared.