61-Butts and Bikes

Clementine

We arrived in Italy and we caught a cab down to our hotel. 

"It's so pretty here." I said looking out the window from our room

"I know right. We're going to grab dinner tonight at like 10. What do you wanna do?" 

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm fine with whatever. Even just staying here-"

"Let's ride bikes."

"Uh-sure."

We found some of them little bikes you can ride around on and starting riding around.

"What's over there?" I said pointing a little trail 

"I don't know but let's go."

We started riding on the trail and just had a good time being in each others presence. It's definitely  gonna be moment to remember. Trees grew scarce as we started going down the trail more. At the end was a huge lake and some buildings far far in the distance.

"It's so pretty." I said 

"I know."

He dropped the bike and walked down to the lake, I followed. I stood beside him and he wrapped his arm around me. 

"I love you." He said

"I love you too." 

We continued looking at the lake. He removed his arm and started stripping to his underwear.

"Tyler?"

He completely ignored me and ran full sprint into the lake and jumped in. I cross my arms as I waited for him to come up. But he didn't.

"Tyler?" I yelled

"Tyler! Come up already!"

Nothing.

"Don't make me come in there Tyler cause I'll be mad as fuck!"

He still didn't come up. I stripped down into my underwear and went in. I squinted my eyes and looked around for him. I felt someone push me down. Once their hands got off of my shoulder I swim as quickly as I could to the top. I turn and see Tyler.

"Stupid fucker, you almost drowned me."

"I'd never-"

"You just did?"

He just laughed about it.

"I thought you died or something." 

"Never that." He said hugging me

After he pulled away he kissed me. I kissed back and he kissed me all the way down to my neck sucking on my sweet spot. I massaged the back of his head as he continue to kiss on me. I gasped with please as he sucked more and more.

"T..."

"Yeah?" He asked as he continued to kiss me

"We can't do it here..."

"Why?"

"Cause ion want people seeing...I'm not t-tryna produce free pornography."

"So if I gave you a couple thousand you would?"

"No. Tyler s-stop."

"Stutterin ass." He said looking at me

"Meanie." I pouted 

"Whatever-" He said swimming on his back away

I smiled and rolled my eyes and started to swim around with him. We had a splash fight and then just floated together side by side.