Catastrophe

-Midoriya PoV-

Todoroki was the first to attack. Sending a huge blast of flame that was countered by a flame of blue. All for One sent an blast of air like the one he used to put a hole in Best Jeanist. This was able to hit Kirishima in the arm as he went into unbreakable form. He wasn't too injured. We then got a strange goo around each of us. I closed my eyes and when they opened we were at the place we watched All Might defeat All for One. But this time there was no All Might to save them.

Kaminari started to whisper in Momo's ear. Her back started to glow. The blanket used to block Kaminari's electricity during the first villian attack. Just much bigger. Kaminari let out a large electrical discharge. Most of the villians got incapacitated. All except All for One, Tomura Shigaraki, Dabi, Himiko Toga and the sleep fire guy. Jirou got worried that they would get him while he was brain dead. Everyone was. Except me. Kirishima was about to leave when I stopped him. "Just wait." A few seconds later the crackle of electricity could be heard again. And again.

Then they heard a crash. The blanket disintegrated and I looked into pure terror. A scarred hand with a small flame growing larger. I activated One for All and kicked the villian's hand upwards. The flame shot up high as if to be a beacon. This attracted the attention of a few Heroes we didn't know were nearby. Another burst of flame shot past, this one purple. I warned everyone not to touch that one. As I said that a small unnoticed spark passed by the other young heroes. I felt a sharp pain. Then the world went black as I hit the ground.

I awoke in a place familiar. Dagobah Beach. The place I cleaned for training with All Might to gain my Quirk. I saw someone there. The same person who warned me of this. All Might's master who died in battle against All for One. Nana Shimura. "Izuku Midoriya. Welcome back." "I need to get back and help my friends." I said. "It's ok. Each day here is a second there. Now, I need to teach you something to aid you in your fight." "What is it?" "Let me finish jeez. Your just like Toshinori." As she taught me my friends were protecting my sleeping body.

-Shigaraki PoV-

My god these kids are annoying. And master really put me up against the short one? Now I'm freaking stuck. "Heh you'll never escape my sticky balls" that grotesque creature spoke. "At least I'm taller than a kindergartner" I snapped back. It started to cry as if it's age were actually how it looked. (I'm calling Mineta the it). I was able to twist my hand around and destroy the ball that had me stuck. I walked up to it, dodging the balls it flailed. I grabbed it's face and left it to it's pain.

As the fire and ice kid was fighting Dabi I overheard a part of a conversation. "I bet your mom sucks." Said the kid. "We have the same mom!" Said Dabi. I looked at him in surprise. He looked to be panicking internally. "I'm telling dad on you" said the kid. "NOOOOOOO!" Suddenly new number 1 hero Endeavor appeared behind the kid. I turned away hoping he didn't notice me and saw bright flashes of blue and orange. I walked away quickly to the body of All Might's successor. My hand came down slowly so I could enjoy this moment.

Thank you FakeLoveScenario JxstAlex1 TianaSardoz Taki_Kazemaki whatskskdonuts And summerlayar1 for being bros and thinking this is good enough to show yourself on. Also go check out summerlayar1's works.