"No problem Hyung, have a good time!" Said Minho while smiling.

Chan left the room and went to the living room to see his boyfriend scrolling through his phone while biting his nails; the older knew that he would do that if he was nervous, so he decided to tease a little.

"Are you nervous Lixie?" He said while getting closer to the other Australian.

"What?" Said the younger while looking away from his phone. "No of course not why would I be nervous?"

"You're biting your nails, you only do that when your nervous, stressed, or anxious."

Felix looked at his hands and realized that one of them was resting on his lips, he pulled his hand away and rolled his eyes while getting up.

"Sometimes I really hate that you know me that well, like what are you, a stalker?"

Chan chuckled.

"There's no need to be nervous hun, let's just go and have a good time, shall we?" Chan said holding out his hand.

Felix took it while smiling and they headed out the door.

"So, Channie, where are we going?" Said Felix while swinging their hands back and forth.

"Well, we're going to buy some fast food, and you will see what happens" Chan smiled at himself "if it was for me I would have done something fancier, but I know you don't like all that stuff, and I wanted to make everything perfect for you."

"Aww, thank you Channie, but if you really wanted something fancier, I would have accepted you know?"

"I know Lixie, but I have been in my studio for a long time and not paying much attention to you, so I wanted to make it up to you, it's my way of saying sorry."

Felix stopped abruptly startling Chan.

"Is everything okay babe?"

"Chan, no, no, no, stop doing that to yourself ok? Stop blaming yourself, I mean it. I understand that you have to work, so stop apologizing for doing what you love alright? Stop blaming yourself for things you can't control, we had a comeback, you had to work a bit more, it's normal, don't you ever think that I'm mad at you because of that ok?" Felix smiled at his boyfriend while cupping his cheeks gently. "Okaaaay Channie?"

Chan smiled lovingly at the younger.

"How did I get so lucky with you Felix?" He said while smiling so wide his dimples were showing.

"Hmm... I don't know" The freckled boy said with a smile.

Felix got on his tiptoes and pecked the older's lips softly. They smiled at each other.

"Now, the real question, "Chan said and started walking. " McDonald's or Burger King?"

Felix gasped looking offended.

"That's not fair, I love both so much..." Felix pouted cutely.

Chan cooed at how cute his boyfriend looked. Felix made his thinking hard face and finally decided himself.

"I'll choose... McDonald's!"

"Okay handsome, McDonald's it is."

The two males when and bought take-out, after that they went to Chan's car.

"Wait, baby can you put this blindfold on?"

"Why?"

"Because I want it to be a surprise until we get there."

Felix sighed.

"Okay!"

Felix turned around and let Chan blindfold him, he started to have feeling in his stomach, he had a feeling that this date would be especially beautiful and exciting, he was starting to grow impatient. Chan helped him in the car and started driving, after about twenty-five minutes the car stopped.

"We're here~" Chan sang happily and kissed Felix cheek.

Felix giggled lightly and blushed. He felt someone open his car door.

"Let me help you out Lixie," Chan said and took Felix's baby hands in his and pulled him out of the car.

Chan guided him slowly and Felix felt that they were going up a hill, and the excitement started craving in his head.

"Are we there yet?" Felix asked repeatedly.

Chan chuckled lightly.

"Honey, it's the tenth time you asked me that."

"And the answer is..."

"We will be there soon."

"But Channie... That's what you said the other nine times..."

"And it will still be my answer until we get there."

After some time walking they finally got to the destination.

"We're here!" Chan said while getting behind Felix to get his blindfold off. "I'm gonna take your blindfold off but keep your eyes closed okay?"

"Okay Channie," Felix said fiddling with his fingers nervously.

Felix kept his eyes closed and heard Chan opening bags, probably the food, and setting it somewhere. He felt Chan by his side again and he felt the older grab his smaller hand and squeeze it lightly.

"You can open your eyes now." The older whispered in the younger's ear.

Felix opened his eyes and the view in front of him shocked him:

It was nightfall, a beautiful sky of fire was blazing and indicated the last minutes of light. In front of that was Seul, looking tiny and far away. Thin sky-colored clouds were moving slowly in the light breeze that passed. Closer to him was a beautiful picnic setting. Then the luminous fireflies came out giving the sunset a special glow. Felix noticed his eyes crystallizing while looking at that beautiful landscape.

"Channie, wow... this is so... amazing," Felix whispered and a tear ran down his freckled cheeks.

Chan kissed the tear away.

"Don't cry Lixie... Do you like it?"

"Of course I like it Channie, I love it, it's so gorgeous."

"I'm so glad, are you hungry?"

"I'm starving!"

"Let's go eat then."

They sat down on the blanket and started eating. While munchkin on their burgers they looked at the beautiful landscape in front of them.

After eating Felix lay his head on Chan's lap and they started talking and catching up about random stuff until Chan suddenly spoke.

"Lix sit up quickly, I have a final surprise."

The younger sat up quickly looking at the night and starry night when he suddenly saw a bunch of shooting stars fly across the sky.

"Channie look! Look at the shooting stars." Felix's face had lit up at the sight and Chan was looking at him with pure love and adoration. "This is so beautiful! You're the best boyfriend ever."

Chan giggled and blushed lightly.

"You have no idea how much I love you, Felix," Chan said while looking at the other Aussie.

Felix smiled sweetly.

"I love you too very much Channie," Felix said while looking back at him.

And they both leaned in sharing a sweet, passionate, and loving kiss, as the sun let out the last rays of light before disappearing behind their beautiful city.

WORD COUNT: 1641