So embarrasing

The team is coming back from a horrible family annihilator case in Stockton, CA. JJ is sleep , Rossi is sleep , alvez and Morgan are drinking and cracking jokes , Reid is reading , and hotch is reading a file and Emily is in that weird sleep but awake stage . Out of nowhere Jj lets out a breathy moan .

JJ : pleaseeee Emily fuck me ! I need to cum ! Emily I'm so wet please put your wet ass pussy on mine I need to cum ! Fuck !

Hotch' head shot up and looked directly at me in a serious " you're fired " look .
Hotch : WAKE HER UP NOW AND DO NOT MENTION THIS TO HER . IF U DO FEEL THE NEED TO MENTION IT , EMILY  WILL BE THE ONLY ONE TO MENTION THIS . Am I clear ? 

The whole team : crystal .

Plane lands  at Quantico...

Emily calls after JJ as Jj speed walks to the fridge which is far from the team and the  bull pen . " JJ I'm so sorry that happened, but we're you having a wet dream about me " " Emily ... don't be so naive ... you know I was . Do u want me to say it ? " Emily has a surprised look on her face as JJ goes on to say "  Emily you made my pink pussy throb with want , Emily you have no idea how wet you made my tight pussy ", JJ says as she gets body to body with Emily . " JJ I'm at work naughty girl ! , but come by tomorrow when we have a day off and I can show somethings" ,Emily says with a devilish smirk on her face . " Emily ... I'm counting down to the hours , will has Henry all weekend in New Orleans camping with his family , so I'm ready .", JJ says as she walks past Emily making sure to touch her hand . Emily watches JJ walk all the way to her office : about 3 minutes later emily receives a text from JJ reading " I seen you watching me , there are  showers in the Locker room and all you have to do is turn it left for cold ". Emily laughs and replies " note taken , but I'm getting off on the fact that I'll see u on on Monday .  Jj quickly replies with " damn right I'll be there . And by the way Emily your body is looking great in that pantsuit ." Emily likes the message and finishes her paperwork.